Capítulo 48

Steve and Natasha followed Peter and Gamora, who led them to their ship, and as soon as they entered the ship, Peter and Gamora frowned.

S: So, where did you put her?

G: There.

PQ: Yeah right there.

Steve glanced over to where Gamora had pointed and saw a compartment with steel bars and moorings, but there was no one inside and the steel bars were contorted.

Peter put a hand on his gun.

PQ: Guys, it was for her to be in there. Stay alert.

G: Maybe she ran away from the ship.

N: There is no sign of break-in on the ship's access.

PQ: She's here, somewhere.

Gamora stared around, trying to identify where the woman might be.

Natasha didn't pick up her gun, but she was alert to take it out, in case the mysterious woman showed up.

Steve put his shield in front of his body and took a few more steps, moving away from the others.

Steve took only three more steps and heard a noise of something coming from near the walls of the pilothouse, he approached slowly and when he reached the pilot's seat, he raised his eyebrows, surprised to see a blonde woman, completely naked , Looking at him as if he was her predator.

S: Hi. I'm...

Steve didn't finish the sentence, because Gamora rushed up over the woman, which made the woman attack Steve at the same time, she punched Steve's shield so hard that it made him fly back and stop at the other wall, kneading the ship.

S: Gamora!

Gamora went into a corporal fight with her, but she just dodged. She has fought her before and knows that her punches have no effect on her, she is very strong, so she would use the same strategy she used to capture her for the first time, try to make her exhausted.

PQ: Why is she naked again??

Peter pointed the gun at the woman.

PQ: HEY! I don't want to shoot you! We need you!

The woman didn't listen, she fought ferociously with Gamora, until she was able to dominate her and grab her neck.

The woman lifted Gamora's body, making her feet move off the floor. Gamora struggled and grabbed the woman's wrists to try to free herself.

Peter started to shoot the woman right now.

Steve raised his shield to protect himself and at the same time he stood up to try to save the woman from the shots, but as soon as he looked at her, he realized that she was intact.

PQ: Great! Now my weapons have no effect on her! It was the only thing that helped the other time. Hang in there, Gams! I'm going to get a bomb or something.

Peter started scanning the bookshelf.

N: No.

Natasha said, looking very calm as she looked at the woman.

PQ: What?

Natasha finally picked up her weapons, she walked to the woman calmly.

As soon as she noticed Natasha approaching, the woman growled at her.

Natasha raised her hands in the air, still holding the weapons, showing surrender, and then she placed the guns at the woman's feet.

S: Natasha!