Capítulo 33

Natasha took a few seconds to get control over her body, for the first time she looked at Steve with hatred, she forgot that he is not in control of his actions, she only thought that he was getting revenge on Hill, with the most low and dirty attack as possible.

She could go after him now, it would be easier to get him now but she has to try to save Maria Hill, and despite her knowing that it's impossible to do that in time, since the Pyrons will reach Maria before her, but she won't let her go without fight. She will do whatever it takes to save Hill, Bucky and the others.

Natasha stepped out of the window and went to where the staff was still sleeping.

N: Wake up! Everybody wake up!

The Beast, Professor Hank McCoy, came to Natasha and understood what she was feeling and thinking.

Beast: Natasha, what are you doing?

N: We will defend our people, they need us.

F: There's no way to save anyone in that building. Look at that place. They're many, Natasha.

Natasha took a deep breath and hearing that phrase was like feeling a knife being stuck in her chest, she hates this pain and all she can do now is ignore what Beast is saying and ignore any risk that she will put others to go through.

N: We're going to save them!

B: But Natasha...

N: I'm in charge here, right?

B: Yes, you are. I just want you to think well about what you're doing, you said yourself that at night, the streets are more dangerous, we can all die out there. Is it worth sacrificing one group for another? And if we fail, we will be 2 groups dead.

N: It doesn't matter, we won't leave anyone else behind. And we won't go alone.

The Beast won't understand Natasha's motives for wanting so much to save people in that building, she can't leave let them go in vain, and if she has to die trying to save Maria Hill and Bucky Barnes, then she will and who else that wants to join her.

N: Are you with me or not?

Beast nodded and Natasha sent an alert for the Tony Stark's group building that was closest to Hill's. Tony didn't hesitate to follow Natasha's plans and began to wake his staff to go to the SHIELD building.

Natasha looked at the mutant Nightcrawler.

N: You. You can take me there. Now.

Nightcrawler: Me?

N: Yes! Are you afraid?

Nightcrawler: No, but I've never been there before, it's dangerous and we can end up lock in a wall...

N: It doesn't matter, we go anyway. Take a good look at the window and pray that it works.

Beast: Natasha...

N: He just has to leave me there, he doesn't have to stay.

Nightcrawler: It's okay, Professor.

Logan: I'll go along.

Natasha looked at Logan.

L: I want to start this party early.

Nightcrawler reached out for Natasha and Logan, they held onto Nightcrawler 's hand and he disappeared with them and seconds later they were inside the building of Maria Hill.