Chapter 6

I woke up to a pounding headache. I could barely think straight. God, what did I do to deserve this? I wasn't a bad person. Why was I in so much pain.

I groaned and rolled over. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Anja. She was propped up on one elbow and grinning evily down at me. I groaned again.

"Morning. You look lovely that shade of green." She said with a chuckle. I scowled and flipped her off.

"Well! I don't think that was nessasary, was it?" She asked, turning and sliding out of bed.

"Ergh," I moaned as I tried to stand up, but ended up falling back on the bed, "How much did I drink last night?"

"Oh, quite a bit. The waitress ended up cutting you off. She also woundn't let you drive. Or Harry. Or Zayn. So you decided to skip home." She ended, walking around the room and hauling me to my feet. I groaned as all the blood rushed to my head. I turned and tried to go back to bed but Anja just pulled me away.

"Anja!" I moaned, "I'm fucking tired! Can't I just sleep a bit longer?" I asked. I knew I had had way too much to drink last night by the way I swore. Always a sign of me on a hangover.

"No. It's 10:30. Everyone else is up. Now it's your turn." She said. I sighed and tugged my arm loose.

"Fine. But I'm not going to be happy about." I grumbled, trudging into the hallway.

Anja sighed, "You never are, are you?" she asked. I hit her arm. She smiled at me.

We walked down the rest of the way in silence. Everyone was in the living room. Harry and Zayn were leaning on each other on one couch, and on the couch across from that Niall and Liam were mocking them. Everyone there, except Louis. Where was Louis?

Liam perked up when he saw us walk down the stairs, "Ah, there she is. Finally. Were you planning on spending all day there?" he asked, jokingly.

I fell onto the love seat while Anja snuggled into Niall, "If it meant avoiding this headache, then yes."

Liam laughed, "That's why I don't drink." he said with a smile.

Harry rolled his eyes, "You don't drink because you only have one kidney and you don't want to risk it." he said. Niall and Anja laughed quite loudly at this, but Zayn and I hushed them soon enough.

Liam smirked, "Yeah well, that too."

I looked around before asking, "Has anyone seen Louis?" I asked.

Zayn nodded, "Yeah he's-" but was cut off by Louis leaving the kitchen with a plate of eggs and a tall glass of water.

"Right here!" he said. Harry, Zayn and I quickly hushed him and he ducked his head guiltily.

"Right here." he whispered. I smiled. That was much better.

He came and sat beside me, handing me the plate of poached eggs. "I made these for you. Your suppose to have bland foods when your on a hangover." He set the water beside me, "Water too." he said with a smile.

I smiled back at him, "Thanks, but I'm not hungry." I said.

"I am!" Harry called, "i'm on a hangover too, mate. You couldn't of made me any food?" Harry protested.

Louis glared at him. "I'm sure you know how to make eggs. Go make yourself some."

"No. I'm to tired." He pouted.

Niall rolled his eyes, "I'll make you some." He grabbed Anja's hand and stood up. "C'mon babe." he said. Anja smiled and followed him into the kitchen.