Chapter 6

"Why?! Didn't you love dad?!" Boruto yelled with a rage he's never felt. He felt betrayed, Boruto clenched his small fists to his side's feeling his nails inside his palms, he refused to even look at his mother. He could hear the small sobs escaping his mother's lips. It shattered his heart, but he couldn't accept it. Especially if he was going to call someone else his dad. No! I'll never call anyone dad!

"B-Boruto p-please..." pleaded Hinata, she reached out to her son for him to just shudder away as if her hand burned. Rumors went around the village of the acceptance of the marriage to be. She didn't think such news would spread like wildfire. It caught the attention of so many individuals, including her only son. Now here he was, with his backpack still on his back, face slightly red with anger clenching his teeth along with his fists.

"I-I'm sorry, Boruto please!"

"No! I'm going to find dad! I can't be with you!" spat back Boruto running past his crying mother.

He didn't know Naruto was dead.

He quickly stomped his way upstairs turning on his heels to the right, turning the knob that was known as his room. He quickly emptied the contents of his backpack and frantically looked around his room.

Bang

"Boruto, please f-forgive me!" a muffled shout through his door could be heard.

He bit his tongue silencing whatever remark he was going to say, his vision clouded with anger. He wasn't getting anywhere like this. He focused on the main objective. Getting the hell out of here.

The knocks and the constants sobs that begged for forgiveness filled his room. He began to pack the necessities for his run away, taking sets of clothes along with hidden kunai, scrolls, and writing utensils. Suddenly the main door of their household could be heard echoing throughout the house. The knocks and sobs finally left his door, sensing this opportunity, Boruto bolted out his door, he peeked around the corner and silently proceeded to go down the main stairs. He could see his mother adjusting herself, making sure she was presentable, this is it!, Boruto thought to himself making a mad dash towards the back exit of his house.

He could hear a surprised gasp as he turned his heels. He ran past the kitchen seeing the back door in sight and slammed it open to run into a man. His face got caught it cloth and slipped forward to be caught by an arm.

"Where are you going?" said the man with a glint of venom in his voice. Boruto stares up at the man and took note of his cold gray eyes. He had shaggy white hair with an evil looking smirk. He also noticed his clothes were of the high-end tailor shops he would always at through their display. He was loaded.

"T-Toneri-kun?" said a surprised Hinata stopping at the scenery.

"Hinata-hime, you weren't answering, so I figured to see if the back was open, you're going to be my wife after all" Toneri smirked when he felt the boy in his arms tremble.

"No...." seethed Boruto under his breath, there was no way in hell he was going to be his father figure. He felt something within him began to spark. He felt the embers lighting up, he could feel his blood boil with his erratically beating heart. Memories of that man in his dreams appeared, flashing before him. Until the set of crimson eyes froze in his head. Those blood red animalistic-demonic eyes. The slits that gripped his heart in fear, they were no longer there. Those eyes reflected the hate in his heart. Borutos blue eyes began to reflect what was in his heart.

Now Boruto stared at the man that held him with his own set of crimson blood red eyes. Toneri froze in place, those same eyes. It was Naruto, he could see the killing intent, the endless abyss of hate and bloodthirst. Toneri began to tremble, letting go of the small blond.