Chapter 14

Another extra long chappy, kind of sloppy, will edit this when I can. Enjoy!

It was a morning like no other, the emotions of excitement coursed through the young Uzumaki's veins like a young kid on sugar rush. He literally sprung out of bed and rushed to his bathroom. This could be very well the first day he wakes up without his mothers help.

He quickly stood on his small wooden stool and grabbed the necessities for his dental hygiene. He went to scrubbing and rinsing. Once he was satisfied, he splashed some water on his face drying it with his personal small towel.

"Yosh!"

He returned back to his bedroom slipping on some brown slippers and jolted outside his door, he silently walked towards the end of his hall that led to the staircase. He could see the entire living room from up here and to his relief, his father was still here. Boruto could see his mother just sitting there staring at his father with love struck eyes, a look that was still so new to him.

Hinata could stare at him forever, she watched every breath he took and every breath that escaped. The rising of his toned chest, the peaceful wave of his messy untamed blond hair. So mesmerizing...

However, her trance was broken by the sound of the loud creaking stairs, Hinata stared at Boruto with horror struck eyes, she could see the very familiar smirk, the exact on his father used, how she hated that cocky smirk. Before she could protest, Boruto brought his finger up to signal her silence. She looked like a tomato ready to explode under pressure.

Hinata silently stood up from the couch across the sleeping adult Uzumaki and made her way to Boruto which she lightly pinched his cheek, removing that smirk once and for all.

"Good morning to you too! Kaa-san!" Boruto shouted a whisper.

"Are you my son? Boruto never wakes himself up, let alone this early!" Hinata exaggerated her reaction, placing a hand over her heart in mock shock.

"Pff! Of course, I am! I'm Boru-"

The sounds of the couch shifting shut the charade between mother and son, they both slowly turn their heads inspecting the sleeping blond only to hear him mumble words.

"...Ye...troublesome...as if...baka"

Hinata and Boruto had to stifle their laughs, it sounded as if Naruto was having an annoying argument in his dream. Once in the clear, Hinata silently walked away from the living room in towards the kitchen with Boruto in tow.

"Did you hear him?! Bahaha!" Boruto laughed freely hugging his side's as Hinata just shook her head smiling.

"Well, I'm going to make a big breakfast, so don't make too much noise. Got it!?"

"Yes mam!" responded Boruto like a soldier, he marched his way out of the kitchen while Hinata once again shook her head.

"What should I make?"

~

Boruto walked back inside the silent peaceful living room, he inspected the calendar near their door and realized today was Sunday, his face scrunched up thinking of what will happen tomorrow, academy, he thought.

He needed to enjoy this day to the fullest. The blond boy then walked back inside the spacious living room and sat on the couch across his father. He stared at him like his mother did, fascinated, he couldn't believe this was actually his father. He wanted to wake him up so bad, he had so many questions, so many things that he couldn't just ask anyone's father.