Chapter 22

Wow, it has been awhile. Enjoy.

'Here he comes'

In a blink of an eye, Naruto was faced with the demon face to face. Menma stood from the rubble and charged at Naruto with a demonic growl.

However, Naruto was quicker, before Menma could even think about his next move. Naruto was one step ahead and locked his claw with his bandaged hand and severely trapped his claw with a death grip once again. He roughly pulled him down closer to himself meeting his lower half to only blow his knee towards his face once again forcefully punishing the navy haired man for such a foolish repeated attempt.

Everyone gasped in awe as this all happened in nearly five seconds. The demonic beast flew across the ground as it stumbled into the small pieces of rubble, ultimately stopping. He growled in annoyance at the blond man who remained unfazed by his threats, anyone else and they might've just frozen in fear. But not Naruto, it takes a demon to kill one.

Naruto waited for his next attack, showing the dominance and control of this battle.

Menma stood up from the all fours position and stood upright, the crimson tendrils slowly slipping off revealing his face along with his heavy bold whisker marks. His crimson eyes made contact with Naruto's and smirked ever so gallantly.

"As expected of you, Akuma," Menma softly clapped while he stalked the blond man, he chuckled as he watched the chaos he created, all devastated in ruins.

"I was so close to killing our sister...shame I couldn't"

Naruto visibly tensed once those words left Menma's mouth earning him another proud sickening smirk "I wonder what noises she could've made... sweet screams..."

Naruto couldn't contain his anger anymore, with a killing intent that reached twofold, he charged at the navy haired man in reckless abandonment, his stomps cratered the ground beneath him with every step, his eyes full blown blood crimson slits.

Naruto launched himself off the ground pulling back his quickly forming claw-like hand and dove straight down for the kill, however, Menma smiled.

"Fu-!" Naruto was quickly pinned by the throat towards the ground forming cracks all around. He winced in pain as he opened his eyes, he could feel a death grip around his throat while he was hoisted up in the air. Then he met his glimmering crimson orbs.

"That was incredibly reckless, Akuma," said an amused Menma as he tightened his grip on his throat making the blond man cough and choke.

"My demonic prowess might have reached a peak you've never felt, it's amazing!" shouted Menma, the demonic man then slammed Naruto towards the ground again earning himself a howling scream. Menma stepped back admiring his work, admiring the fact that the mighty Akuma was helpless.

Naruto breathed heavily as blood seemed to drip from the corners of his mouth. He placed his hands to the side and attempted to stand to only meet his foot striking him dead in the face pinning Naruto down with an insane speed causing a small quake. Again and again, Menma stomped and stomped digging the hole in the earth even further where his body dug. The sounds of crushing bones and silent screams could be heard as everyone who watched had eyes full of horror.

His insane laughter filled everyone's ears and finally, the endless ruthless attack stopped. Menma stepped away from the small crater he formed and took a deep breath before finally laughing maniacally.

"Haaaaa! You don't fuck with me!" screamed Menma into the air before getting on all fours, the crimson red skin began to engulf him once again until it covered his face. With one last roar, he launched himself into the sky in attempts to finally kill Naruto. But as the demon descended closer to his body. An earth shattering light beamed towards the sky separating clouds with the howling winds. The blue sky turned into a soft orange hue before finally turning crimson.