12.) Fun Plaza

Savannah's P.O.V

Apparently Ashton and Quinn made plans with Calum and Kady at school before they came to see me. I thought they were gonna call them and ask to hangout, and I thought maybe I could get out of it.

Nope.

They made plans for the same six that went bowling, to go to the family fun center. We can play laser tag, , mini golf, go rock climbing, or race go karts, so I guess it's a good thing I chose pants. We are gonna get food there, and see what happens time wise. If we have time, we are going back to Quinn's.

I'm actually extremely pissed that they did all this because no matter how much I like Calum, they shouldn't be planning how to make him like me and not Kady. It's just not right, but they won't listen to me when I tell them to drop it. 

"Savannah, you didn't go to school for days. What happens if a teacher sees you out and about. You can't play the sick card then." My mum said with her arms crossing her chest.

"I'll just tell them my Great-Aunt Milly died." I said and mum scoffed.

"You don't even have a Great-Aunt Milly." She said.

"They don't need to know that mum." I said before grabbing twenty bucks out of my wallet and shoving it in my back pocket with my phone.

"Whatever Savannah. Your father and I will talk to you about this later." She said, finally breaking and allowing me to leave the house.

We all climbed into Ashton's car, I called shot gun of course. We are going to pick up Chase from school, take him back to his house to change, and then we are meeting Calum and Kady at the fun place.

The short drive to the school as silent between us three, only the radio made noise.

On the way to Chase's house I heard him and Quinn talking in the back seat, but Ash and I were quiet.

When we pulled up at Fun Plaza, Chase and Quinn climbed out of the car and headed over t Calum's car across the lot, but I remained sitting.

"I'm really nervous Ash. What if they ask why I stormed out the other night? I can't exactly tell them." I said, sighing loudly.

"Just tell them the thing about Milly or whatever the hell you said." He said and I shrugged.

"What if they don't believe me?" I asked.

"We'll handle it." Ash said before taking his keys ou of the ignition and getting out of the car, leaving me alone.

I pulled the sun visor down and looked at myself in the mirror quickly before pulling myself together and climbing out of the car and walking over to meet my friends, and the boy I think I'm in love with's girlfriend, who I hate.

And I only hate her because she has what I can't.

"Hey Savannah. I've missed you in Maths. Where have you been? I haven't seen you since you ran out on us at the bowling alley." Calum asked as he pulled me into a hug. I just went stiff until he let go.

"My uh, Great-Aunt Milly passed away. That's why I ran out. Sorry about that, but I didn't wanna ruin your night with my depressing crying, you were all having so much fun." I said.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry." Kady said, and I wanted to gag.

"Thanks Kady. She had a tumor in her brain. We all knew it was only a matter of time." I said, shrugging my shoulders, but frowning to make it believable.

"Well c'mon. Let's cheer you up and keep your mind off of her. what should we do first Savannah?" Calum asked.

"Uhm, how about we go do mini golf first. I have a winning streak against Ash and I wanna add onto it." I said and he acted offended.

"Oh please Sav, we both know I could kick your ass at mini golf. I just let you win." Ash joked back.

"You are so on Irwin."