26.) Do You Still Love Me?

Savannah's P.O.V

I haven't spoken to Calum in three days. Every time I pass him and Kady in the halls at school, I just roll my eyes and keep walking.

Ash already told Calum that he needs to tell Kady what happened, or else I will because she needs to know what kind of person she is dating. Even if she hates me for what I did, at least she would know the truth and move on to someone who will treat her better.

All the things I have learned about Calum, prove that he is a very nice guy. He just apparently can't or won't make up his mind.

He loves Kady on minute, the next he kisses me and expects everything to be okay.

"Savannah? Can we please talk?" Calum shouted after me as I was walking back to Ashton's house after school.

"Savannah, please? Just hear me out?" Calum shouted again as he ran up behind me.

"I have nothing to say to you Calum. Just leave me alone." I snapped back at him with out turning my head to look at him.

"Savannah!" He shouted as I started to speed up to a jog to get away from him.

"Go away." I shouted back.

Before I could really retaliate I felt Calum tackle me from behind. We both fell to the ground, in the grass thankfully, and he held me down by my shoulders so that I would have no choice but to listen to him.

Except I wasn't listening. I was to focused on the fact that Calum is extremely close to me again. His face is just inches away from mine. I wanna kiss him again, but I know that I can't. It'll just make matters worse.

"Savannah!" She said a little louder.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

He let out a sigh and started repeating himself.

"Ash said you were gonna tell Kady. Tell me that's not true." Calum said and I let out an annoyed chuckle.

"Really? You tackled me to the ground to ask me that? Get the fuck off me." I snapped, trying to shove him off of me, but he's to strong.

"I only wanna know because I already told her I kissed you and I just wanna make sure that you don't go lying to her and making it worse." Calum said, letting go of me and working his way back up onto his feet.

"You told her already?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah, she threw the ring I gave her back in my face and called me an asshole." Calum said.

"She told me she never wants to talk to me again. She's not mad at you though Savannah. I told her it was all my fault. I told her I kissed you when you were feeling down because of us and our perfect relationship, and I told her that I think I love you." Calum said, sending shivers down my spine.

"Well, thanks I guess. I don't really know what to say." I said, and Calum pulled me to my feet.

He pulled me real close to him, our faces only centimeters apart.

"Do you still love me, Sav?" He asked me, and it took all of my strength to back away from him and look him dead in the eyes.

"I don't know Calum. I really don't." I responded, still backing away.

"I'll give you some time to think. I know this is a lot to take in, but please, don't take to long figuring it out."