24.) Fuck You

Savannah's P.O.V

Before I could really understand what was happening, Ashton and I were standing outside of Calum's house at three thirty in the damn morning.

"Are you fucking crazy Ashton? Its the middle of the night, they're all probably sleeping. You can't just walk up to the door!" I whispered angrily at the curly haired boy, as he rolled his eyes in response.

"I'm not gonna knock on the door. I'm gonna call him." Ashton stated bluntly.

"What if Kady is in there?" I asked.

"I did warn you that things are about to get messy, didn't I?" Ashton asked.

"Jesus, Ashton listen to me. I am not dealing with this shit right now. I only told you about what happened because I thought I could trust you not to over react. I guess I was wrong about that." I snapped.

"Just shut up Savannah. What I am doing is going to help you in the long run, alright?" Ashton snapped back at me before putting his phone up to his ear.

I could hear the ringing, giving away that he was serious about calling Calum.

After four rings, he picked up.

"Mate, its nearly four in the morning. What do you want?" I could hear Calum ask.

"I need you to come outside. It's an emergency." Ashton said.

"It better be." Calum said before hanging up.

After standing in the driveway for a few minutes, I saw Calum's silhouette moving towards us.

He stopped in front of us and I had to force myself to not stare at him.

All he has on is a pair of joggers.

"What was so important that I had to get out of bed so early?" Calum asked, not even acknowledging that I was standing right there.

"Well ya see Cal, Savannah here told me something that I don't really like." Ashton said and I rolled my eyes.

"And that's my concern why? You told me this was an emergency. I left Kady upstairs, confused as hell. She's gonna want an explanation." Calum said, finally looking over at me.

"Well it should concern you. Considering you think it's alright to come into my room, at my house, and cheat on your girlfriend with Savannah who has just been kicked out of house. You obviously knew she likes you, and you just took advantage of her emotional state. Now, what I wanna know is who is it gonna be. Savannah, or Kady?" Ashton asked.

He has a blank stare on his face, and his arms are crossed over his chest. I can see that his breathing sped up a bit, and his jaw muscles are really tense, like he's gritting his teeth or something.

"Really Ash? That's your fucking emergency?" Calum asked, irritation evident in his voice.

"Yes, because when it comes to my best friend having her heart broken, I don't play nice. You can't pull that shit Calum. So tell us right now, actually no, tell her who it's gonna be. Look in Savannah's eyes and tell her who you choose." Ashton snapped.

"I don't know Ashton, okay? I don't know." Calum snapped back.

"Do you even feel something for me, Cal?" I finally broke my silence. His head snapped in my direction and our eyes finally met each others.

"I-I don't know Sav. I wanna say yes, but I can't, because I honestly don't know." He said and I shook my head at him.

"Really Calum? You don't know? Why did you kiss me?" I asked him, rather loudly.

"Shut up Savannah. If Kady hears you she'll-" He started, but I cut him off.

"She'll what? Realize her boyfriend is a cheater? She'll break up with you? What exactly would she do, that you didn't deserve." I shouted, taking a step towards him.

"Savannah. I-" He started.

"What about me? What about what you said to me about feeling something with me that you don't feel with her? What about how I'm feeling right now? Yes, I love you. I really do, but I am not about to be your piece on the side until you figure your shit out." I shouted.

"I think I love you too Savannah, but I'm with Kady. I can't just leave her with no explanation of why. You gotta understand-" He started saying, but before I could even comprehend what he was saying I shoved him backwards.

"Fuck you." I shouted 

"Savannah! Listen to me please!?" Calum shouted.

"Dude really? You can't just throw the L word around like that. If you really love Savannah, you'll fix this." Ashton said taking my hand and pulling me towards him.

We turned away from Calum and started walking down the street.

"How?" Calum shouted after us.

"Prove it."