27.) Love Advice

Savannah's P.O.V

Calum and I went our separate ways after having that conversation.

Do u still love him? Can I still love him after what happened?

How can I trust that he won't end up doing the same thing to me.

I know deep down that Calum is a good guy. He really is, but my luck is so bad right now it seems.

I gotta talk to Ashton about all this. Maybe he will know what I should do. Or maybe he can at least tell me if Calum is telling me the truth about Kady.

As I approached the front door I pulled out my phone and texted Ash to tell him he needs to come home and that it's very important and urgent that I talk to him right away.

I ran up to my room and changed out of the clothes I wore to school and threw on a pair of Ash's sweats and a cropped t- shirt.

I brushed my hair out quick and threw it up in a pony tail.

I walked back down to the kitchen and pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge and a bag of Doritos out of the cupboard before plopping my self down in front of the tv and turning on Netflix to find a movie to watch.

After scrolling for a little I decided to just put on Trolls because it's a good movie, even if it's supposed to be for kids.

I didn't get to watch much before I heard the front door open and Ashton walked in.

"What's going on Sav?" He asked me.

"I spoke to Calum today." I said

"When?" Ash asked.

"On my way home, while you were with Luke." I said.

"What did Mr. Wonderful have to say?" Ashton asked.

"He told me that Kady knows the truth. They're over." I said and Ashton chuckled slightly.

"Well that didn't take very long. Did he tell her himself or did some in else beat him to it?" Ashton asked.

"He says he told her. I was hoping you would know something about it. I could really use your help with him right now." I said and Ash raised an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean you need my help? Didn't this all just get fixed? Him and Kady broke up, so you and him can be together. What could you possibly need my help with?" He asked.

"Oh, boy trouble? I wanna help!" Lauren screeched, causing Ashton and I to jump.

"Jesus fucking-" Ashton started but was cut off by his mum.

"You better not finish that sentence Ashton!" She yelled, causing me to laugh.

"She scared us mum! I have a right to be mad!" He said back angrily, she just rolled her eyes.

"You know how she gets when she heard someone is having boy problems. Just let her help Ash." She said before she walked out of the room.

Lauren sat down on the couch next to me and stared at me, then Ashton, and back to me.

"So, what's the issue that you need help with Sav?" Ashton asked.

"After Calum and I talked he asked me if I still love him. I told him I didn't know. So I need help figuring it out. Can you guys help me?" I asked and Ashton just shrugged.

"Well how did you feel about him before? Can you explain it?" Lauren asked me.

I honestly can't believe I'm about to listen to dating and love advice from a fourteen year old who probably hasn't even had her first kiss yet.

Just as she asked me that question, the movie caught my attention.

Your eyes, they’re like two pools so deep I fear that if I dive in, I might never come up for air. And your smile, the sun itself turns jealous and refuses to come out from behind the clouds, knowing it cannot shine as bright.

"That. That's how Calum made me feel." I said, and Lauren smiled at me.

"Do you still feel like that?" Ashton asked.

"I think I do. When he tackled me to the ground so I would talk to him I got chills because of how close he was. His face was mere inches from mine, and all I wanted was for it to be even closer." I said, and Ashton smiled at me, and then Lauren.

"You love him Savannah. You really, really love him."