30.) You're A Total Bitch

Savannah's P.O.V

It's been a week since I told Calum that I still love him.

We've hung out a few times alone, but not in dates or anything. We said because of everything with Kady we should take thing slow.

Everyone at school had been looking at me weird ever since my explosion in the cafeteria, and to be honest, I thought the looks would have died down by now.

They haven't.

I think they have gotten worse.

Then again, I can only imagine what everyone had running through their minds. One day Calum and Kady were like the cutest couple in school, next minute I'm screaming at them, and now Kady and Cal broke up.

I'm sure everyone says it's my fault, and it is, don't get me wrong.

I'm just standing at my locker, Ashton and Calum are both standing here waiting for me to get my stuff together so we can go home.

Just as I closed my locker a group of girls came up to me, and one shoved me backwards.

"Aye, what the hell was that for?" Ashton asked angrily.

"For Kady." She said, and went to walk away as if nothing ever happened.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"You're friend Savannah, she ruined Kady's relationship. Jealous little bitch." The girl said.

"Vannah didn't do anything wrong Lyla." Calum said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Calum. No one asked you." She snapped shoving him backwards too.

"Lyla you need to cool it. This is ridiculous. What exactly did Kady tell you happened?" Ashton asked.

"Well Savannah here made Calum feel bad for her. Calum cheated on Kady with her, and now he says he's in love with her, when just two weeks ago he was in love Kady. I guess you could say Savannah was a little deperate for love, considering a few months ago she said love doesn't exist." Lyla said, and my jaw dropped open.

"Thats not even what happened. What the fuck. Is Kady serious? It's not bad enough that-" Ashton started saying but he was cut off.

"Why would I listen to anything you say Irwin. Of course you're gonna be in Savannahs side. She's your best friend right? Better watch it Calum, she'll probably cheat on you with him. I heard they already live together." Lyla said and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. I've had enough of this. Where the fuck is Kady?" I snapped shoving all of them out of the way.

"You're a total bitch Savannah. Good luck being a cocky fuck when everyone realizes Lady is telling the truth and you're just a big fat fucking liar." Lyla shouted down the hall at me as I stormed through the crowds of people, pushing them out of my way.

"Watch it you cow." I heard Tara yell as I pushed her aside.

I just kept walking, ignoring her because if I didn't I'd be taking on her and Kady today and I'm just not in the mood to handle two.

As I approached Lady I could hear her talking to another group of her friends, telling them about how I guilt tripped Cal into leaving her for me.

"She made him feel so bad for her because she didn't believe in love. He only lissed her because she practically forced him to. She just said that because no one's ever loved her, I think. Even her mum kicked her out because of what she did to me." I heard the words come out of Kady's mouth with ease.

"Wow. You really must be a salty bitch to spread such bullshit lies Kady." I said from behind her.

"Oh if it isn't the boy friend stealer. I bet-" Before she could even finish her statement my open hand met her face.

"Cal kissed me because he loves me. Not for any other reason. It wasn't a guilt trip. It wasn't just for attention. He loves me Kady. Get over yourself." I shouted, causing everyone in the hallway to look at us.

"Yeah well he said he loved me too!" She shouted.

"And he did Kady. But look at the way you have been acting ever since you found out he kissed me. You're acting like the world has to revolve around you. Are just mad you aren't getting the same amount of attention you used to? Was Calum just a way to gain popularity?" I shouted back at her.

I know by this point Calum and Ashton are both probably standing behind me, along with a crowd of other people.

"Of course he- No. What do I need popularity for? What- Why would you even think- No." Kady stuttered through her words.

"Nice. Real nice Kady." I heard Calum say.

"No Babe-" Kady started.

"I don't wanna hear it. Youre spreading lies about what happened around the whole school. Who knows what else you've been lying about." Calum said shaking his head at her.

He walked over to me and took my in his, clearing his throat.

"Just so you're all aware, Savannah didn't trick me. I truly love her. She has spent weeks keeping quiet about her feelings because she didn't wanna ruin what Kady and I had. However, I chose to kiss Savannah all on my own. I chose to cheat on Kady that night. Savannah told me if was wrong, and I did it anyway. Now, for all of you who has said something mean to Sav,or who have pushed her because of Kady's lies, I expect an apology for her. She doesn't deserve all this." Calum announced to everyone who was around.

"Calum that was-" I started to say.

"Don't worry. I'll do anything to prove how much I love you."

A/n- long update because I have gone so long without one. I'm so sorry. With the holidays and everything my updates have been shit. Well, they were shit before that too let's be real. But anyway...heres a long chapter for you. Love yass❤

~Allie