21.) Secrets Out

Savannah's P.O.V

After crying myself to sleep, I started dreaming about how happy I would be if Calum and I ever have the chance to be together.

He would be my babe, and I would be his babygirl.

My life would be amazing. Maybe I would even be able to fix things with my mum and dad and I could go back home.

Sadly, even in my sleep, I can tell that it's all just a dream.

As much as I wish it wers my reality.

"Dude, if she wakes up and sees you in here with me she is gonna freak. She told me not to tell you about her being here." I heard Ashton whisper.

"You didn't tell me. I heard her crying in her sleep. What is she doing here anyway?" I heard another voice, but couldn't quite make it out since I'm still half asleep.

"Well as you know, she has been going through a lot with her aunt and everything, I guess her and her mum had been fighting a lot and she got kicked out." Ashton said.

"Holy shit." The other voice said.

"Yeah. She's going through a lot, and your girlfriend rubbing in her face how happy she was kinda just threw her over the edge I guess." Ashton said.

So that means the other person is Calum.

For fuck's sake.

"Kady didn't know though, how could she? Savannah didn't tell us." Calum said.

"She doesn't want you all looking at her differently because of her situation. She just wants to be normal again." Ashton said.

"Should I apologize to her?" Calum asked.

"No. She can't know that you jnow she's staying here." Ashton said.

I rolled my eyes and sniffled because they are making me cry.

Ashton is lying to his friends, for me, and I feel awful aboyt it.

"You guys suck at whispering." I said quietly.

"Fuck, sorry Savannah." Ashton said.

I opened my eyes and looked him before sitting up and stretching my arms and legs out.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned before finally making eye contact with Calum for the first time since my meltdown in the cafe.

"Hi Cal." I said quietly.

"Hi Savannah." He said back, even quieter than me.

"Look Cal, I'm sorry for like exploding at-" I started but didn't get to finish.

"Ash, can you leave us alone for a minute?" Calum asked and Ashton nodded, even though I gave him a pleading look.

I'm not ready to be alone with Calum.

After Ashton was out of the room, Cal turned and locked the door so that we wouldn't be interupted.

"Don't apoligize Savannah. I know Kady was showing off a little too much. I feel really bad about it now that I know why you got so angry." He said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah. She was rubbing her happiness in your face, and you wish tou could be happy. I couldn't even imagine losing your family like that." Calum said and I nodded.

"I mean, that's not the only thing." I mumbled, but somehow Cal still heard me.

"What else is it? You know you can talk to me right?" He asked.

"Even if it's about you?" I aked and he nodded.

"Especially if it's about me. If I did anything wrong please just tell me so I can fix it." Calum said.

"I really don't think you can fix it." I said quietly.

"Can I at least try?" He asked.

"That's up to you Cal. I don't wanna see anyone else hurt as bad as I am right now." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I let out a sigh and decided to just get straight to the point.

"It's about Kady, Cal." I mumbled.

"What about her?"