omg I'm alive

I lay in the building as flames rise and the smoke collects above me. Its becoming hard to breath *cough *cough I can't breath... I can't stay awake. *sigh.
"Excuse me Miss Lee, can you hear me?" I open my eyes nothing but a bright light above me and the a deep authoritative voice from a strange silhouette from next to me. "Miss Lee I really need you to try to answer me" the authoritative voice was interrupted by a softer deep voice "Detective you must let the patient rest, if she can't answer then please leave". I started being able to make out objects around me like the tall male and hairy detective standing to my right and the old wrinkly doctor to my left both staring at each other. The detective leaves the room "Am I alive?" I try to sit up when the doctor tries to keep me down "Miss Lee you really need to rest you are very dehydrated and weak. Your blood pressure is extremely low and your heart rate is weak" The doctor lets go of me and leaves the room.
Then the next thing I know my mom and dad coming running in the room "Oh my god your alive!" my mother quickly sits next to me and holds me in her arms and my dad holds the both of us in his scruffy arms. And then Mr hairy detective comes back in to ruin everything. "Miss lee your looking better then a few minutes ago" He takes a seat next to the doctor on my left while my parents still hold on to me from the right. "Miss Lee I have a few questions if your able to answer them" the detective says and opens up a folder "Do you recognize this girl?" he holds up a picture that seems to be a little fuzzy so i squint my eyes. My parents sit there seeming to be getting angry "why are you asking her this she was kidnapped and hurt for such a long time! leave her alone you-" the detective interrupts my mother "Mr and Mrs Lee I need you to leave the room, you as well doctor or else I will need to take her downtown to the station" My parents and the doctor leave the room... "Now I am going to ask you once do you recognize this girl and if you do you need to tell me everything" I look closely... It was her.