the stranger

I haven't seen or heard form angel in a couple days, im getting worried about her. Her parents wont stop calling and texting me seeing if i have seen her and i always have to answer with no. Im sitting alone at lunch, i would have gone on my trip by now but my parents and I want to help find angel and my parents dont trust my uncle enough to leave him alone in our house. For the first time in a few days carrie comes up to me and sits in front of me "baby" she puts her hand on my face "im sorry, i had to leave for a few days to blow off some steam... i shouldn't of gotten mad over something so... nice that your parents wanted to do for you. Are you 18 yet?" Carrie asks.
I answer "no i still got two days"
she seems to get mad again "WHAT, i thought u said a couple days!"
"whoa calm down. i miss told you. its fine though right?" i tell her
"yeah" she replies. we sit and eat our food silently.
we cuddle for a moment and then we finish our day at school. i go to leave and her truck pulls up next to me. "hey sugar pie, do you wanna come over? or can i?" she asks through the window.
"yeah you can come over no one is gonna be home till tomorrow after noon" i yell back over her loud engine.
Carrie waves good bye and she leaves. i get home and open a bottle of wine and lay on the couch and turn yesterdays episode of drama shit on. i hear a knock on the door. and think (who the hell could that be?) and i get up and open the door... and think (who the fuck is that guy?)
"bitch is yo pimp around?" he is holding a knife.
"ummm sorry i dont know who your talking about, i am-" he interrupts me
"is this big daddies house?" he asks and im shocked(who the fuck is big daddy?)
"he just got out of jail and said to meet him here on the 4th in the evening" he said and showed me the text.
"are you talkign about my uncle?" i ask and give him a confused face.
"Oh My God! are u tiny bitz! i havnt seen you since your mom was dating me!" he said and gave me a hug.