that day

*Ring *Ring *Ring. The one minute bell is ringing for class dammit I don't wanna go to stupid ass gym. "Angel! what class are you heading to?" Maya stopped me "I'm going to no class except the janitors room so I can his and not ruin the look of the day" after I say that I spin around letting the light of the hallway glimmer in my blonde hair and shine on my radiant lightly tanned skin and sparkled my blue sky eyes. I was wear my favorite red tight spaghetti strap tank top with my black leather shorty shorts and my black high heels. "Damn girl, you look smokin" Maya grabs my hand "Angel my main girl, who's the lucky soul for tonight?". I yank away, "No one, I am done with people using my just because I am hot as hell." I walk away leaving her in the hallway and hide in my janitors closet.

"finally, I am alo-" I stop and notice some freshman in my sitting spot. "ummm who are you?" I ask and she jumps up. Oh I'm sorry Am I in your way?" The little freshman was shaking, I could tell something happen to her. "here let me turn on the light-" she tried to interrupt me before I turned on the light but I was faster. Damn, I got horny minded really fast. The freshman was lightly tanned and had hazel eyes that sparkled and straight black hair that was like perfect. I run my eyes down her body. Nice big breast, that kept the movement flowing perfectly down toward her nice hips and round not too big ass. But damn that ass was nice in that jean shorty shorts. her tight Pink see through shirt with a thin white lace over it the shirt showed a nice view of her outstanding cleavage. "So umm, I don't recognize you. Are you new?" I ask and stare at her damn fucking sexiness. "yeah I moved her a few days ago." She says and then "Oh how rude my name is Carrie," Carrie holds out her hand and i shake her hand "and I'm Angel." Carrie looks at me and says "angel, what a pretty name."
we get to talking and all the way till the end of school we sat and talked. "Hey do you want to hang out sometime?" Carrie asks. "sure you can come over tonight," i answer. we both smile and head our separate ways.