the uncle

i get home and my parents are mad standing at the door way.
"where have you been!" they start rating about how late it is and i should have been home hours ago.
"im fine i was doing homework with Carrie" i told them a lie but it wasn't gonna hurt anything.
"they keep ranting but i ignor them and go to my room. (god that was nice, i need more. i wonder if she will be my girl freind? i wonder if she loves me, i wonder why angel thought she wasn't a good kid?) my mind fills with questions. my parents settle down and then i hear excitement from down stairs. (what the hell is going on) i wonder so i finish changing into my pj's which was a tight spaghetti strap tank top that went till about my mid torso and soft blue shorty shorts that showed a bit off my ass when i bend over.
i get down stairs and it's my uncle... i haven't seen him since i was little. i heard rumors that he went to jail for helping some run away and sleeping with minors... and i mean ALOT of miners. When i was little he was also a pimp selling out girls on the streets.
He is hugging thet family when he freezes and looks at me "Oh my god well if it isnt tiny bits!" he runs over and give me a huge hug. my dad and mom pulls him to the other room and my brother and i listen in on their conversation.

"brother u better watch it, she has enough issue keeping her body to her self we dont need u going back to jail for her 'blaming' you for anything, you understand?" my mother says holding his ear.
my uncle nods his head and they all come back in the room.