jaw dropping

"okay, lets get changed. I will be right back" I say and leave the room. I come back with clothes for us and she is standing in the middle of the room wearing only her laced black bra and her laced black thong. My jaw drops and i drop the cloths on the floor.
"Sorry, I assumed That i needed to take a shower." Carrie said and gave me a puppy face.
I stop and i pick my jaw back up and tell her "yeah, you can get one. I'll be down stairs if you need anything", carrie gives me a thumbs up and i leave. After an hour. Carrie gets out and joins me downstairs.
"Thanks for letting me hangout with you tonight it was fun", Carrie stops at the door and says more "your suck a nice person, do you wanna grab a drink some time? go out for dinner or something?".
The feeling in my pulse is getting stronger, i dont know what to say so i just nod my head and "just text me when ever and we can go out" and wave her good bye and shut the door.
It was morning and i was asleep on the sofa in the living room. "Maya! wake up you lazy ass. NOW!" I jump off the couch onto the floor as my father pulls me up off the floor. "What have you done!" he yells again pulling my by my wrist to their bed room. my mother sits on the floor crying holding a almost empty bottle in her cupped hands. And i yank away "alright i had a little to drink but not alot! not like i have not done it before, i dont see why your so pissed this time!".
My parents stare at me like i was the crazy one, "I dont give a shit about the drinks im talking about your mothers wedding dress!" my father yells and grabs my arm and tosses me toward the closet where my mothers white wedding dress was laying covered in nastiness and my clothes around it... i moved the dress and there was a pair of boxers and shorts there too!