the last past chapter

its a few weeks later and carrie has been very distant with me so i went her house and knocked on the door. it creaked open and i walked into the dusty living room. i waited for her to come out but nothing happened so i looked around. I ended up in an office looking room with a chart on the wall. My uncle was on the right side under a guy name Big knocker which the guy was labeled father of trouble two. The in the middle was a guy named tank father of the trouble three. And on the right was a lady named viper father of trouble one and under her was carrie labeled as soon to be father of trouble one. So i guess that means carrie is like almost a gang leader... at least on her way to being one. And above all three pictures of the gang leaders there was an old guy named timer and i guess he was the father of the whole gang and the three people people below were like his helpers. there are many pictures of others in each area of trouble one, two and three. Im guessing timers gang is split into three different categories. I look more and there are files under the chart. i open it and i feel i sharp little pain up against my back. i freeze and put my hands up and beg "please dont kill me i wasnt gonna take anything i swear!" and i hear a chuckle
and a mans deep voice saying "oh your not gonna get killed yet... your just fucking stuck in a rut" and he laughs and dragged me to carries room and tosses me on the bed locking the door behind him. i look at him and i notice him from the trouble three area of the chart. "you know why the call us the trouble three? because we come after the first two, trouble one: the threat. trouble two: danger and then us trouble three: the finishers. my boss tank told me to come and deal with you since the report from foxy and crow was okay. And i came to pick you up but ummm well you saw a little too much" he said and took off his pants leaving only his boxers on. "i need to teach you not to snoop around. all you had to do was be at your house or on the street and everything would of been fine but you had to go snooping!" he came up by me and grabbed my hair i screamed and heard carries dog start barking then it silences. He pulled me close to him and he kissed me hard on my lips and shoved me down. "dont worry im not gonna do nothin to ya. i live here with carrie... and i hate clothes." he laughed and plopped down on the bed next to me. He pinched my boob and got back up. "come on lets go" and he took me to no where. there was nothing near by. nothing at all. "then another truck drives up and i hear dogs in it. "if you can out run these dogs and make it to the hospital" and he points west and injects something in my arm and continues "make it to the hospital, tell the man with green shades on about this injection... but you have to make it there and not let the dogs catch you." he said smiling and shot me in the leg. I screamed an fell to the ground. "you have a 30 minute head start, it starts now" he smiled and shooed me off. i limped across into the woods still heading west. then i hear a timer going off... shit that must be the 30 minutes! i hear the dogs and i go faster through this terrible pain. i start to feel dizzy. and i see lights. the dogs get close and one is right up behind me. SHIT! it bites into my wounded leg. The dog rips at my leg with its claws not really actually biting into it so i kick it away and run faster. i see the parking lot! im free! this is gonna end then... BAM! something hits me in the head and the dogs stop chasing. a women is standing over me "why did you have to hit her?" she asked a man "to make sure she is in the hospital for a while." he chuckles and she slaps him. "fine " i hear her say and then he takes the dogs away and when he leaves she calls for help. people rush all around me taking me into the ER. then i wake up to the fucking detective and old doctor.