on the truck bed

"Maya... dont hate me, please" Carrie says staring into my eyes. Her soft hazel eyes staring and shinning with the sunsets light. I respond
"why would i-" i was interrupted. Carrie puts her index finder over my mouth then removes it slowly and softly kisses my lips. Her hand moves across my face to ear, then down my neck and then finally behind my head. I feel wonderful and loved so i dont pull away. instead I pick my hand up and stroke her hair. we kiss softly for a few minutes then i pull her closer and closer till our saliva is all over our mouths and we were kissing wildly. my heart was pounding like never before. were both smiling and laughing and holding each other and carrie sits ontop of me. As we kiss i start to take off her shirt and she starts to unbutton her shorts. i get her shirt off and notice her laced pink bra and her sexy boobs. i kiss her more passionately and she gets her shorts off then in no time my cloths were off and we were making out in the bed of her truck in our panties and bras. She lays ontop of me moving her lips to my ear nibbling at it then while im playing with her beast she starts to move down y body leaving a trial of kisses down my stomach. i leave my hands in her soft hair. She makes it to me pantie and bites at then, i start moan moan very quietly hoping she wont hear but she did.
She takes my panties off and kisses the inside of my thigh. moving her way up to my wet warm pussy and licks every cranny and area in it. I moan a little lounder and hold her head in my pussy. I feel it coming, it will come soon.
she licks and sucks on it liking she tongue in and out in and out and in getting hotter and hotter. i start to shake a tiny bit and carrie jumps up runs to the cab of her truck and comes back with a long as hell strap on! we kiss a wildly for a moment and then carrie flips me over. im on my hands and knees waiting to find what she might do and carrie starts to kiss my ass licking and sicking in different spots and then slaps it, i let out a cute yelp and she says "oh you like that? my naughty girl" she bites my ass hard and i let out another yelp and then she rams the long fake dick into my ass hole hard and i moan and scream her name "Carrie!" im breathing heavily. she goes in and out in and out of my ass faster and harder faster and harder im moaning and yelling out her name "CARRIE! *moan* CARRIE" she stops and rams in one more time and flips me over again taking her fake dick out of me slowly and rising it to my pussy. i look at her and then lay my head back. were both sweating alot. She teases me rubbing the dick around my pussy "Carrie baby please stop teasing" i say half out of breath. I close my eyes for a secend and she rams the long fake dick into my wet pussy hard. in and out in and out she goes faster and faster i moan louder and louder. I start to shake alot and she goes faster and faster and grabs by breast and fondles them. I shake more and more moaning louder and louder "carrie dont stop, please dont top im gonna cum." i tell her and then while she is going in and out in and out she uses her fingers to play with my pussy while fucking me harder! And soon enough I cum out all over, she gets some on her fingers and licks half of it off and wipes the rest over my body. Carrie takes off the strap and starts sucking everywhere on my body.i have no energy to move. after a few minutes she makes it to my ear and whispers "we can do this more often if you would like, I will fuck you everyday if you want, hell i would fuck you all day everyday if you want" and we both smile and we go back to kissing wildly playing with each others beasts and fucking.