stranger pt 2

my mom was part of a gang before i was born. She met my dad in the gang and when i was born the gang sent him on a job and a week later my mom was told he was dead. so she left the gang to take care of me only keeping a few people in connection and started to get her life fully on track. She was the gangs safe chick. When they got in trouble and needed help out she had the money and the innocent file. no crime record. no tickets. no health problems. no bad record at all and she was buddy buddy with the law so no one expected a thing when she had the gangs back. My mom dated this guy when i was about a year old. my uncle went to jail when i was about a month for 10 year sentence for again the rumors. But he had bad behavior in there so they kept him longer. When i was about 6 my mom left this guy for a rick asshole who was bossy as hell. Then right after they got together she got pregnant with my brother and they got married. and my mom and i went to living in an okay house with lots of friends to living in a fucking mansion and having no Friends. But i have been told i have an older brother but he got put in jail for raping some slut on the street. That is all i know of him nothing more nothing less. Im guessing this guy is glitter fucker.. my moms ex. damn he's hot though *i hide my laugh*
"damn tiny bit you got big! and by that i mean those titties and that bootee! have you ever thought about joining the gang? we could use a new your mom. when she left everyone got sad and we missed her" he leans in for a whisper and hands me his number "thats part of why your uncle is here. he wants to get her back but i know her, she wont. so think about it" and smacks my ass and leaves me with a slight kiss on the cheek. And carrie shows up and pushes me inside with a powerful wet kiss on the lips.