skipping class day one

after the wedding dress incident.
Monday at school after the weekend of being grounded.
"damn they really got pissed this time huh" said angel.
"yeah they grounded me from my own room, i have to sleep im the guest bed! it is terrible.... and the worst part, i can't get to my make up!" i fell to the ground sobbing as angel picked me back up.
"dont worry Im sure sooner or later they will believe it wasnt you" Lilly pats my should and off she leaves me with that.
Later at lunch.
"MAYA!" i hear a familiar voice from behind me
i turn around "oh hey Carrie what's up?"
"Maya, i forgot to do my home work for my next class would you be willing to help me?" Carrie made a puppy face
"Uhhh yeah sure im only going to history anyways, are you skipping your class?" i ask hoping she would say yes so i had an excuse to skip mine.
"yeah im gonna go drive somewhere" carrie says "do you wanna join me?" and again after askign she makes another pupy face
"yeah sure, let me eat lunch first" i answer and we walk our separate ways.
After lunch I was heading to meet carrie when angel popped up out of nowhere.
"hey Maya I know you hate when I worry but I did some back grounding on Carrie. she has been kicked out of 6 different schools. and-" I stopped her.
"Carrie is a good girl, bullied and alone. I wanna be here for her" I waved good by and left with carrie.
She was driving out to the urban roads and sooner than later the houses were disappearing and we stopped at a lake with trees everywhere.
"it's nice when the forest is close to school. At least kinda close, hey do you have a calculator?" I handed her my calculator and in about 10 minutes she got her homework done.
"I dont wanna go back to school, you know it is nice here... do you mind if we just stay here and i will drive you home?" I looked at her and answered.
"hell yeah, i hate school" we both laughed and sat for a moment.
After a few mins I texted my dad telling him in was going to stay after school and get some tutoring and he said it was fine just get home before curfew which for me since im grounded has been 8:00 pm.
Carrie and I sat there on the bed of her truck watching the sky talking about the most random things untill..