i saved her ass

she stares at me speechless and looks like she is about to cry. " dont worry maya. she's used to this. since her family sold her to me over in Asia she has been a sex slave for the gang. she wont admit it right in front of you but she loves the job.-" she interrupts him. "no i will admit it because i love maya and she deserves to know. i love being a sex slave for the gang but i love you more." she smiles and for some reason i smile back at her happy to hear that she loves me. My uncle unzips his pants and sticks out his hard long cock, "maya.. you can watch if you wanna. hell tell me and this can become a three way" he smiles and shoves his huge cock into her small tight asshole causing her to let out a loud moan. i watch getting curious about what the three way would be like. All i can hear are Carries loud moans and the skin of her and my uncle slapping together. He is going fast in and out. He is also moaning loud and swearing. he ass fucks her on top of me for about 15 minutes and then get on the floor and continues ass fucking her on the floor. i get my self untied and look at carrie. i felt bad for her and needed to help but i didn't want to make him mad and to be honest i wanted her to be happy and if sex is what makes her happy then so be it.
i get into a sexy pose and call my uncle "daddy im getting jealous up here" i hear him stop ass fucking her. i can tell that is one type of sex she hates. He stands up and crawls up to me and grabs my face. "you sure you wanna do this? be part of the gang?" and i answer "no not part of the gang but yes the sex for carrie. and to be honest it looked like a little fun." i wrap my arms around him. My uncle smiles and gets up and tosses me my robe off the floor.
"well, its good to see my slave has found someone to love. and its nice to see you have found love" when he said love he made quotations with his hands. My uncle starts to leave the room "dont worry maya, maybe i'll get to tap some of that somday.. but not today. Oh and before i forget your mom and i only had sex once on our 18 b-day trip. we were both super drunk but yeah... and you older brother not my kid so dont worry. life is still hunky dory. " my uncle leaves the room and i feel like i just died. i didnt want to have sex with him but it did save carries ass.