Chapter 39 My Past, and My Future

Harry woke me up early to "talk to me". I will admit I'm slightly scared. Does Harry still love me? A bunch of thoughts run through my head and I try to ignore them all.

Harry walks in the room, with only boxers on. I loose my breathe just from looking at him.

  "Ok babe I want to tell you some things, that you should know about me." I nod to let him continue. He takes a deep breath.

                   Harry's P.O.V:
When I was little my mum told me that education was the best thing in the world. Anytime I went to school I made sure to pay attention, to what the teacher was saying.
My dad was supportive but not as much as my mum. My mum used to call me "daddy's little boy".
When I was about 8 and went to grade 2 my mum dresses me in "geeky clothes". All the other kids made fun of me, and called me names. In that grade I didn't have any friends.
When I got to the older grades, all the guys wore cool clothes and had girlfriends. While I wore khakis, and white button ups, which were buttoned all the way to my neck. The only wordrobe in my closet were those clothes. I never had a problem with my appearance, all I worried about was my studies and homework. That was until Vanessa transfered from Paris.
Vanessa came from Paris, but she didn't have the accent. She was nice and all the girls wanted her, including me. I remember looking in the mirror thinking "She wouldn't want you. You're too geeky." That is when I decided I needed to change.
My cousin took me "shopping" for a new wardrobe. After we were done shopping he took me to a tattoo parlor. I was a little scared about getting a tattoo, but I did it for Vanessa.
When the needle hit my skin I felt a rush come over me, to this day I'm not sure what I felt but it was amazing. I needed more of that rush, so that night I got 10 tattoos. I wasn't fond of piercings then, but I soon would be.
On that Friday I went to school in "style". All the girls that never liked me before wanted to get with me. I was flattered and sort of disgusted, but the only thing those girl didn't know is that I only wanted Vanessa.
The bell rang for first period, which was one of the classes that I had with Vanessa. I took the seat in the back, and waited for her to walk in.    Her brown hair swayed with every step she took, she took my breathe away. I tried to act cool so I sat like one of the jocks.
She came and sat in the desk beside mine. She looked over, and smiled.
  "Hi I'm Vanessa. I'm new here, can you maybe show me around?" She asked me while twirling her hair around her finger. Her voice was sweet and flirty, which pulled me in even farther.
For the next month Vanessa and I were close, not really dating but we couldn't get enough of eachother. She let me meet her dad which was a bad idea.
One night Vanessa had an idea of how we could be closer. She bought these laytex ballon things, of course I was lame back then and had no idea what condoms, or sex was.
A couple days later I went to Vanessa's house to find her throwing up over the toilet. I rushed over to help her, and when I looked on the counter there was a pregnancy test.
"Positive". It read positive. I ran out the house, and ran to mine.
When I got to my mum's she was sitting on the couch crying, with her face in her hands. I look around the house, my dads pictures were gone.
  "H-he left Harry. Your f-father l-left" My mum sobs. I ran up the stairs grabbing my stuff and stuffing it into plastic bags, and other bags that I could find. My room was almost empty by the time I finished shoving all my shit into bags.
I ran down the stairs hugged and kissed my mum, then ran out the door.
I blambed my mum for my dad leaving, and now I realize that she didn't do anything.
When I moved in with my dad I started drinking, and smoking more than I already had. I got more tattoos, and more piercings. I took some piercings out because I didn't like them anymore.
I met the boys and yeah the rest is history. I just wanted you to know most of my past because I know its important to you. You're the most important thing in my life, and I want you to know about my past, no matter how jacked up it is. I wasn't always like this, and you needed to know that. I love you, Cam.

                 Cam's P.O.V:

I lean my head on Harry's shoulder, and wrap my arms around his waist.

  "I'm glad you told me, babe. Your past and mine are sort of the same, and no matter how jacked up your past was all that matters now is the future." Harry lays on the bed, and I crawl on top of him. Laying my body on him, and my head on his chest. He caresses my hair.

  "Cam." He pauses. "I want you to know that I didn't love Vanessa the way I love you." I look up at him, and smile. I push a strand of hair out of his face.

  "I know, baby and that means a lot to me." Just to know that I was the only one that he ever actually loved in his life warms my heart.

Instagram: @/ camarryislife
Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Ok so I like this chapter when Harry pretty much tell Cam all about his past. So follow/vote/comment :) love you guys!!