Chapter 53 Breaking Point (Continued)

It's about 2:15am and im thinking everything over about Harry and I.

Maybe Harry and I don't love eachother, maybe we just can't live without one another? Just thinking that way hurts my heart.

Harry needs me and I need him, but is it that he needs my love or just what I can give him?

With every doubt that I am having make my chest feel constricted, and the tears keep rushing down.

I need to get out of here.

I grab my nice black party dress and heels. I don't really worry about a lot of makeup, so I just put a minimal amount on. My hair looks decent, but I just blowdry it to make it puffy, and sexy looking.

I take a deep breath then walk to my rented car.

                  Harry's P.O.V:

  "Harry get the fuck down here!" I run to the sound of daddy's voice.

  "Yes daddy?" He walks towards me with a girl.

  "Say hi to Sierra!" He slurs, and walks funny while the girl comes closer to me.

  "Hi I'm Sierra. Your daddy and I are going to be very very close." She walks back to daddy and start to kiss his neck.

  "Get the hell out, now! Make sure your mum stays I'm her room!" I nod and run upstairs to my mummy's room.

  "Harry? Sweetie what's wrong?"

  "N-Nothing mummy, let's just stay up here." I smile at mummy to try and make her believe me.

  "Alright, baby. Go to sleep." She kisses my forehead, and we both fall asleep.

I wake up with sweat all over my forehead, and tears rushing down my face, just like how Cam had.

Cam? Where's Cam?

I try to calm myself down.

Maybe she went to the toilet, or to get a drink of water.

I lay my head down on the pillow and fall back to sleep.

                  Cam's P.O.V:

  The smell of alcohol, and cigarettes enter my nostrils. I cringe at the smell, but I soon recover.

I walk like I'm on the red carpet, to a table.

  "What can I get you?"

  "James?" He looks up at me, and stumbles backwards.

  "Wow."

He shakes his head and his eyes return to normal.

"S-sorry. Hey Cam, you look great."

I blush at his compliment.

"So what would you like?"

  "Fruity Moscato please."

He nods and walks away with his notepad in hand.

I look around and see couples all around me laughing and holding hands.

Harry would just look around making sure no one is stareing at me.

  "Here you are, love. Can I get you anything else before my shift is over?" James asks.

  "No that's alright. Will you like to join me?"

He looks at his watch.

  "Sure but I'm starving so I'm gonna run to the kitchen. Are you sure you don't want anything?"