Chapter 77 Gravity

"¿Camila...Camila mi niña?"My mother says shaking my arm. "Can you hear me?"

I wake up my head pounding, my heart beating at a rapid pace. My mother places her hand over her heart, and releases a breath of relief. "W-What happened?" I say my voice hoarse and speaking causing my throat to hurt.

  "You collapsed, I'm not sure why you just did." She touches my forehead with the back of her hand. "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?" She says her eyes glossy and covered with worry.

  "I'm alright, I just need to lie down for a while." I say my eyes becoming heavy, and my thoughts turning to black.

  "No, no, no. You will not we are taking you to the hospital just in case." She says not wanting an argument that I am not in the mood for and neither she. "I called Mr. Harris he will be here any second." When she says that the front door flies open, with a frantic but handsome Mr. Harris.

  "Camila nice to see you again, dear" He smiles and my mother looks at him in complete awe. My mother whispers something in his ear, and he nods. "No dear I've had medical training and I don't believe it would be a good idea for you to sleep." He says smiling, with my nodding and smiling mother beside him.

The door is already open so when the paramedics arrive they just run in. Bags, and other medical equipment cover their backs. "Hello miss, I'm Jack, will you please follow the light with your eyes." He says to me, his eyes a deep and bright green sending me in a daze. He shines a light in my eyes, I want to follow it but my eyes are being stubborn and won't cooperate. "She is in some type of shock, not a bad one just a minor." He tells my mother.

The next thing I know Mr. Harris's arms are carrying me into the ambulance. I turn my head to see my uncles, cousins, and neighbors watching as I am lifted onto a stretcher and into the truck.

  "We will be there right behind you, mi bebé." My mother cries into Mr. Harris's shoulder, him holding her closer.

               Harry's P.O.V:

  "Look Tori, I don't fucking care if you don't want to tell me where she is exactly, but you have to tell me." She stares at me blankly.

  "That doesn't even make sense!" She shouts back her face turning a light shade of red. "Let me go!" She spits.

  "Not until you tell me where the hell she is." I state crossing my arms, lifting my head, smirking.

  "I don't know how she puts up with you...where in the hell is Niall?" She whines, and quits struggling.

  "Upstairs...he knows you're tied up." I watch as her glare turns into a small frown with disappointed eyes. "See I told you where Niall is, now why don't you tell me where SHE IS?" I yell the last part at her, she sighs.

  "I really don't know, maybe she told me but you being a jackass disabled my phone...for 5 hours!" She shouts her glare returning.

  "That's your fault for leaving your phone where I can find it and play with it." I tell her earning a harder glare.

  "Now will you please let me go?" She asks giving me a bright but obvious fake smile.

  "Fine, but if you hear anything you better fucking tell me." I snap at her, she just rolls her eyes and runs up the steps when I untie her hands.

I sit on the couch my head in my hands, then pulling at the end of my hair. The phone sounds and my stomach jumps when her name shows on the screen.

Me: H-Hello?

"Is this Harold Styles?"  A deep voice asks me.

"Yeah, who is this?"