It's you Part 2

Previously
"It'd be really cool if we could meet up sometime. It'd be more comforting if I could hug you for real."

I almost couldn't speak again. I snapped myself out of it.
"Pinch me."
"Your not dreaming. This is real like baby. He made a fake kissy face. I'm just kidding."
I blushed. I immediately covered my face with my hair. I can't let him see me blush.
"Aw you blushed."
"Did not!"
Jenny came from behind me.
"Damn straight you blushed."
"Forgot you were here."
She put a hand on her chest. And she gasped.
"Ouch."
He interrupted,
"So about meeting you. I would really like to."
"That would make my day."
"When is best for you?"
He was so attractive. I couldn't help but give him the biggest smile I could offer him and he returned his.

"Any time

"Any time."
"Tomorrow work for you?"
"Yes."
"2? Starbucks off 4th?"
"See you there."
"Bye cupcake."
"Bye hot cakes 🍰"
I hung up he phone. I just talked to Isaac. What the fuck. I was so happy. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I just fucking talked to Issac. I squealed. I looked in the mirror and said it aloud to myself. Music to my ears.
I went back to my room and sucked in a breathe in a gasp. I smiled a tight smile and Jenny knew what was coming.
"Ahhhhhhhh!
I JUST TALKED TO ISAAC ON FACETIME OMFG OMFG! I can't meet him, what if I make myself out to be an idiot. I haven't heard his voice or seen his face before now...
——10 minutes later——
"You out of breath there sister?"
"Just about, yes."
"Don't worry honey. I will take care of you."
She flew open my closet door.
"Let's get started. ⭐️ "

Omg guys. How'd you like how they met? I didn't comprehend what just happened until now. Don't forget to vote. And comment I would really appreciate it.