Ignore this...

Tuesday 9:40 AM

hey Winter :)

Today 10:13 AM

winter?

Today 5:34 PM

Where'd you go?

Today 11:21 PM

Winter please answer

Did I do something?

~ ~ ~

Winters pov

I took a drink of my strawberry milkshake and my phone buzzed. I clicked the home button and saw the messages from Isaac pop up on my phone 'Ignore this... now' 'iMessage (5)' I now had renamed his contact Ignore this... so I don't have to look at his name all of the time. I am doing the right thing. If I talk to him anymore I would be too confused. I need to focus on my current relationship and only on my current relationship. I unlocked the phone and swiped all the messages aside from him to make the red 'delete' button appear and i pressed it with my thumb. All messages from that contact disappeared. I felt a tinge of regret, until I saw that the top contact was my boyfriend, which I love to death. I put my phone on the table face down and took another drink, crossing my legs. I feel good.

☕️ ☕️ ☕️

okay guys so i just want to apologize...im so sorry. I haven't updated in so long omg. I'm ashamed in myself. There was finals then my trip. I was gone for over a week and I was supposed to write every single day...i didn't write at all. I'm sorry. But anyway i hoped you like this and thanks for standing by me and waiting XD, and if you are new and this is the first time you are reading my writing, welcome :)