Winter?

*isaac's pov*

Why is Winter not answering? Has she gotten sick of me? I wasn't ready to stop talking to her. I pick up my phone again and see the time she sent her last message again, 10 hours and she still hasn't responded.
Why do I even care so much about her not responding? She's a girl that I've never even met. I don't even know for sure that she's a girl...ay I do. But still how could I get this connected to someone that I've never met...or seen. Maybe that secret she was talking about was more serious than I thought. I thought of it as a joke, but maybe it wasn't. Maybe this was the reason all of this happened.
I was pulled put of my thoughts when someone hopped on my lap. I look up. My beloved girlfriend, of course. It's not like anyone else would randomly sit on my lap. I smile and put down my phone forgetting about Winter for a moment. I wrap my arms around her, and she smiles back. She puts her arms around my waist and just curls up next to me. If Winter isn't here I still have my favorite person in the world.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Omg so sorry guys. I am out of town...again. So very very short chapter. But if you liked it please punch that vote button or leave a comment. DISCLAIMER: please don't literally punch it