[01]

Aaron took a deep breath smelling in the Arizona air for the last time for a while

Aaron took a deep breath smelling in the Arizona air for the last time for a while. She was excited to leave this town, unlike her cousin Bella. Aaron had many bad memories associated with this place and to get away was going to be a relief for her.

She snuck a glance at her cousin who was awkwardly standing there soaking in the last of the sun they were going to be seeing for a while. She was holding two cacti close to her which made Aaron chuckle. She wasn't the most careful person in the world, so she hoped that she wouldn't kill herself with them. It was a possibility.

"Guys! I love you but we got to go!" Bella's step-dad called out breaking up the mother-daughter hug that Aaron didn't even know was taking place. She didn't even bother learning his name. Whenever Bella and she spent time together they always went out to do something considering Aaron hated her family and Renee - Bella's mom and Aarons aunt - had forced them out to soak up the sun. Aaron wished she wouldn't have spent most of her time in the shadows now. She wished she was a little tan while going to this town.

Eagerly she got into the car flipping off a few blondes that were making fun of Bella just a few moments ago. A wide grin appeared on her face. She was excited! "Someone seems happy to be leaving," whats-his-name comment making Bella turned to her cousin.

Bella and Aaron looked alike a little bit. Aaron's hair was dyed black with a streak of blue in the front while Bella's was brown. They both were pale - no surprise there. They had different eye colors. Bella's brown and Aaron's a light blue. Their faces were shaped the same and they both had plump lips. They were cousins, but they were similar.

Aaron sighed. "After everything that happened to me here - I cannot wait to leave all those memories behind," she confessed flinching as she did so. She hated feeling like that. She hated telling people how she felt as well. She was so used to bottling things up inside and not talking about them.

Renee turned around and smiled at the two girls. "It is going to be a great experience for the two of you. Aaron, we have already transferred your therapist," she told the girl making her look down. Bella rolled down the window enjoying the 75-degree weather.

"Tell her the best part."

Both the girls looked back at Renee when he said that. The mother sighed and smiled at her niece. She just wanted her to be happy and she knew this move was going to make her happy. "Against your therapist wishes - we sent your motorcycle down," she told the girl making her scream in shock. Her motorcycle was her baby. Bella couldn't help but smile at her cousin's excited nature.

It was nice to see it again.

"Thank you," Aaron told her Aunt sincerely. Something neither of the three in the car had ever heard before. They all just smiled and went back to their own thoughts. Aaron was thinking about the new adventures that awaited her in Forks. Who knows maybe she will fall in love with someone who wouldn't leave scars all over her body. Someone would protect her, even if it meant that they would lose their life.