[02]

Aaron was not a morning person

Aaron was not a morning person. In fact, when her alarm went off that morning telling her to get out of bed she threw her device across the room and broke it. Letting go a sigh she rolled off of the bed and crawled to her closet on her hands and knees. She hated school and wanted to be homeschooled. Charlie said no. Something about getting out and making friends or something stupid like that. Most people tend not to like her a while after hanging around her. Something about having no filter?

Changing into a black tank top with the My Chemical Romance logo, black ripped skinny jeans, and her combat boots she grabbed her jacket since it looks like it was raining before going downstairs. She grabbed an apple and munched on it while talking quietly with her uncle about the day ahead of her. When Bella came downstairs with her bag, it reminded Aaron that she forgot her own. She ran upstairs and grabbed it meeting Bella at the door.

They said their goodbyes and went off to the truck since it was raining and Aaron couldn't ride her bike. "You hit my baby, I'll kill you," she told her making her laugh a little bit even though she knew she was serious. "Are you nervous?" she asked messing with the laces of her boots.

Bella sighed as the school came into view. It was a quick ride. "I am terrified," she told her going into the parking lot. She, by some miracle, got a space at the front. Aaron was shocked because let's face it, no new kid gets a parking spot like that on their first day.

"Nice ride."

Aaron and Bella looked at some kid who was sitting on the hood of a messed up van eating a twizzler. Aaron scowled as Bella mumbled thanks. Obviously, she didn't know that he was being sarcastic. She quickly found out that he was when everyone started to laugh. Aaron glared at them. "Yeah, well your ride isn't much better, jackass," she snarled out before grabbing Bella by the bicep and dragging her to the office ignoring the shocked looks that came from around everyone.

The lady perked up when she saw the duo in front of her desk. She looked like she was about to pass out. "Hello, ladies. How may I help you?" the redheaded secretary asked in excitement. Aaron rolled her eyes already done with school. They were the talk of the town already and she had found at least ten people she wanted to strangle. And look at that, it wasn't even 8 in the morning yet.

"We are Aaron and Bella Swan. We are new here," Bella spoke up obviously seeing that her cousin was annoyed by the lady. The lady's eyes sparkled as she grabbed their papers. She explained the map before letting them go off on their own not even bothering to have someone come help them. The duo exchanged schedules to see that they only had biology and lunch together as they ignored all the stares and whispers. Aaron was surprised when an Asian (she thinks he is Asian) boy jumped in their path and began talking at the speed of light.

"You're Isabella Swan and Aaron Swan - the new girls. Hi. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on," he told them as he wiggled in between them and place his arms around their shoulders. Aaron shrugged it off as she looked at the boy wanting to know why he was really talking to them.