24 | Seriously

When I woke up I walked onto the kitchen and picked up a donut from the pantry. I sat down and took a bite of the donut. I looked around at Alina, Leila, and Han.

"So... What are we going to do?" I asked before taking another night of my donut.

"We get Rea back," Leila said a little grumpy.

"Seriously guys," I said standing up. "Han you used to be the best and most well-known smuggler in the galaxy," I said.

"What do you mean, used to," Han said standing up. My pep-talk was working.

"And you," I said punting at Leila. "You're the leader, look at you now. You need to bold, brave, and not mope around like this," I said to her.

"Oh I'm definitely brave," Leila said standing up. I smiled and looked over at Alina.

"Alina, you used to be so tough and and never let anyone bring you down," I said leaning back on my heels.

" I'm still tough," she said, she tried to stand up but clutched her side and sat back down. "Uh..., I still can be tough while on a chair!" She said pumping her fist in the air. We all steered laughing and sat back down.

"Thanks Leila," Leila Anne said smiling. "I really needed that." I smiled at her and finished off my donut.

"Same here," Han said. I looked over at Alina expecting her to say something.

"Oh," she said looking up, like she just remembered something. "Yeah, same here," she said looking back at her bowl of cereal.

I got up and walked onto my room to get dressed. I wore a pair of leggings and a shirt. I slid on my slip on shoes and my headband. I opened the door to let Alina in and went to talk to Han and Chewie.

I found them in the kitchen still eating their breakfast.

"Hi," I said quietly. He nodded at me and Chewie made a sound. "Um, I've been wandering, but what exactly is he?" I said pointing at Chewie. He gave a defensive wale thenquitted down for Han to speak.

"Chewie or Chewbacca here is a wookie," he said. Chewie Waled and looked at Han.