32 | The Legendary

I met up with Leila and Alina.

"We are on Tatooine," I said excitedly. "The legendary Tatooine."

"This is where Rea grew up," Leila said.
"I remember coming here one day and finding her here. I took her in and...," she paused taking in a deep breath. "Here we are now," she finished.

"How are we going to get off this planet?" Alina said. Me and Leila
Looked at her confused. "Te ships broke. Remember," she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah! Um... First we have to find the damage," Leila said starting to walk to the ship.

"This must be what the Hermitess meant when she said 'Don't go'," I said staring to follow Leila, Alina behind me.

"Yeah!" Alina said.  Leila walked up to the ship and started looking around for any severe damage. N

"Well... It looks like the engine is pretty damaged...," Leila said touching the edge of the ship. "...and the armor plating is a little ripped up to. But overall I think she will be fine," Leila finished.

"It's a 'she'?" I asked.

"Sure," Leila said shrugging. "...anyways, I think I could fix this. I'll just need a few things," she said.

"I got this," I said running towards the village. I had seem a couple tents he some ship pieces on them. I ran into the village with Alina and went back to the tent i had seen. We walked up to a desk under the tent.

The chubby alien said a muffled sentence and motioned for us to come up to him.

"Um, hi. Do you have any ship engines we could borrow?" I asked.

"An engine would be 30 cred," he said.

I looked at Alina distressed. "How about any tools... For free," I said.

The man shook his he'd and we walked away. I tripped over something leaving the tent. I fell to the ground and Alina helped me up.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said taking her hand and pulling myself up. I looked behind me to see what I had tripped over. It was a small box. My curiosity ran me over and I grabbed the box and opened it. I saw about 5 tools in it. "Sweet," o whispered.

"What?" Alina asked putting her hand on my shoulder. "That's exactly what Leila Anne needs!" She said excitedly.

I got up and we practically ran to go back to Leila.