52 | Lifeless

"No!" I shouted running down to Leila who was laying lifeless on the floor.
I kneeled down beside her and lifted her head into my lap. "Leila," I whispered. Then the tears starting rolling. Rea had run away and it was jut me and Leila left alone in the room. Leila had a burn on her side and her clothes were all ripped up. She didn't move, she didn't make a noise. "Leila," I whispered.

I sat there with her for what seemed like an hour. "Leila," I whispered once more through the tears. "Leila. I know we have not known each other very long but you have become my family, i had nothing before i met you."

I put my head down and more tears rolled down my cheeks.
I felt someone touch my arm. I looked down and saw a hand on my arm. I followed the arm down to Leila. "Hey," she whispered shakily. 

"Leila!" I shouted pulling her up into a hug. "You're all right!"

"Yeah, I guess," Leila said laughing. She tried sitting up but fell back down clutching the side she had burned.

She moaned and I laughed. "What happened?" She said weakly.

"Rea," I said.

"Great," she said sarcastically to herself. "Where is she?" She tried sitting up again. I propped her up against the wall. "Thanks," she moaned.

"I don't know," I said looking out into the dark, empty hallway. "I really don't think it's a good idea to talk to her again, she keeps hurting us and I don't want anyone to die"

Leila sighed. "We've got to find her," she tried standing up again.

"You can't...," I said pushing her back down. I looked up trying to be brave. "...But I can."

I stood up and ran out if the room leaving Leila alone. "I'll be back," I said as I stepped out the door. Leila nodded and I ran to find Rea. "Rea," I called walking down the long hallways. "Rea," I repeated. I turned into a room. No Rea. I turned into another room. No Rea. I walked into the last room of the Millennium Falcon. I looked round, my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness. "Rea," I whispered. No reply. I started walking out of the room losing hope.

I heard a lightsaber ignite behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw a fiery red blade, with two smaller blades on the side. I knew that lightsaber anywhere. It was Kylo Ren.