Update

Hi guys ! 

Brace yourself, I have a lot to tell you !

As you know, I posted the last chapter of Waves a few weeks ago and then I took some time to figure out what I wanted to do next.  I asked for your opinion on whether or not I should keep this series going or if I should just stop there. A lot of you have said that you wanted a third book and although I really want to do one, I took the time to really think about what I was going to do, to make sure that it was going to be the right decision. 

So... I decided that I was going to write a third book!!!

 I do have a plot for it, however, it might be a shorter book than the other two. Unless I get new ideas along the way. But a lot of you pointed out that you didn't want a third book if it had no plot and if the story was going nowhere, so be assured that I have a few things in mind. Also, I might mix things up in the third book and I think a lot of you will like it ;)

I hope that you are happy with the news :) 

So what now?

 I already started to write the first chapter and a little bit of the second one. BUT I do want to have a few chapters written before I start to post. That way, I might be able to have weekly updates. So the new book won't be published quite yet. 

How to stay in the loop?

Here are a few ways :

- Twitter : You can follow me (@ K_xrry ) - I'll post tweets about it :)

- Wattpad : Follow me, so that you can see my status update. Also, I've already created a new book. No title, no cover. But you guys can add it to your library so that you'll have a notification when I officially start it.

- Newsletter : That's a new one and I hope that some of you will like this, but you can subscribe to my newsletter :D ! I created a mailing list that you guys can join. I won't spam you with emails, but I will send you the official publishing date, I'll share the cover and the name early with people that subscribed, excerpt/sneak peaks and a few things like that :) The link is here:  http://eepurl.com/cAm0uX . It will also be in the external links. I'll post it on Twitter and I'll update my wattpad status so that you can select it and I'll put it in my bio. Plenty of ways for you to subscribe :)

Hope you guys like this ! I do try to be as accessible as possible and give you as much info as I can so that you'll stay on this crazy journey with me <3  haha

I think that's all for now ?

I'll see you all very very soon, but for now this is it for this book :( it will officially be filed as "completed" (the tears are real).

One last time, in this book, thank you for all of your support ! Hopefully you guys will keep following Harry and Emily's story in the next book. 

Lots of love,

Karry xx.

.

.

.

If you've read until here, you are the real MVP and I have a little something for you. 

It's not much, and it might be seen as shameless self-promo, but it isn't. For me, it's something really big, because I've been pretty anonymous for the past 4 years that I've been on here, but I consider a lot of you as my internet friends. So if you guys want to know me outside of wattpad, here's my personal Instagram (and also my real name haha) : @ kariann_ee :) if you follow me, comment a book emoji on any of my pictures, I'll know that you're from here and I'll follow you back !

That's really it. hahaha bye nooowwww xxxxxxxx