💖 Nalu 💖

(this chapter will be from Lucy's POV and this will take place after series 1 so the guild is still a little messed up)

I woke up again in a layer of sweat. the same dream. no. night mare. Natsu dying. I know Natsu is fine and well. well not completely but enough to survive. that didn't stop the horrid night mares that filled my sleep. I always felt so helpless wen Natsu was fighting I mean I know he is REALLY strong but I can't help but worry. he is my best friend and I would never want to lose him. I sat up and looked in the mirror, my brown eyes wide and glassy like I could cry at any time. I was wearing a short white top and long pj bottoms. my blond hair was a mess and stuck out in odd angles. I stood up from my warm bed and walked into the kitchen. I boiled the kettle and then made a cup of tea. I sat down thinking. just how much had actually happened in the last couple of weeks. I mean with the war with the dark guild that thanks to us was suspended, Juvia and Gajeel joining the guild and then loki no LEO nearly dying. then Erza being kidnapped, then to top it all off we were attacked by one of our own. the masters grandson laxus. I think that Is what hit us the hardest....

the master was effected the most by this attack not only did he almost die. again. but he had to throw Laxus out of the guild. meaning one of our strongest and most proud members of fair tail was no longer a member at all. in that final battle. between Laxus, Natsu and Gajeel. the three idiots nearly died. and because of the damage done we were all In a lot of trouble not to mention that Laxus was prepared to kill Hundreds of innocent people. I sipped my tea and smiled, we were alright now though. at last we could finally enjoy some peace. no wars no fighting, no kidnapping. soon 'i downed my tea, and went to the bathroom, my hair really needed a wash. I ran the bath letting the tub fill with hot water. soon the room was filled with steam. I stripped my cloths and sank into the warm bath, unlike most who are used to my standards of life I have adapted well to the lack of things, the size of the tub and the verity of soaps. I washed my hair and everything else. once finished with my task I stepped out of the bath and into a small sluffy towel. stepping out of the bathroom, I was surprised not to find Natsu and Happy running around the place. I sighed and changed into a mini skirt and a tight top, grabbing my keys from my bedside table and attaching them to my belt I opened my front door and walked out, locking my front door. and double checking it, once happy I walked out of the building and on to the street. towards the guild.

the town was busy and happy, people relieved to be alive and see the next sunrise, me I felt worried for us this peace could last for weeks or a matter of hours. price of being a member of fairy tail I guess. today I decided to take a different root to the guild, big mistake. as I was soon lost down an ally way. I turned to exit the dead end and go back to my normal way, wen I see three figures standing a few feat away from me in the darkness I could not see their faces but I could feel their grins and smirks.

"well well well. what do we have here?" the guy in the middle said.

"i think she is a girl, boss" another one to the first ones left said.

"yes I can see that! you oaf!" the first one hits the second then turns back to me "well princess we have rules and if you want to get out of MY ally way ALIVE you have to pay me" he stepped closer and I saw his face it was dirty and unshaven, his eyes were a dark shade of purple and his hair a dark blue. I shivered.

"well you see pal, that threat don't really mean anything to me" I say my hand finding my keys. I grazed the surface of each one until I found Leo's.

"oh, really? why is that"

"because I am sure you don't want to fight a wizard..." I say pulling out my chosen key "and I am very sure you don't want to fight a member of fairy tail" the guy looks at me. Contemplating whether or not I am a challenge. he looks at me for a long time then decides that he is going to be a creep.