💖 Gajee 💖

Ok so this is one of my favourite ships, and well I just couldn't help but write this... Ontop of the fact my boyfriend helped me choose what ship to choose. Granted he hates fairy tail. Any way. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

I woke on my sofa in the small living room that sat in the middle of my small apartment. Books were stacked around the room and one in particular rested on my lap. I must of fallen asleep reading last night. I sighed laughing. Typical Me, I then suddenly jolted. I was meant to be meeting with Lucy today,

"Damn it!" I yelled running around and changing packing my bag stuffing it with essentials and books.. I am sure they're the same thing though? I ran my fingers through my hair and checked the time, I had ten minutes untill Lucy and I were meant to meat at the guild. I rushed out of the house running through the streets as fast as my short legs would carry me. I finally reached the guild and panted testing my hands on my knees. I saw once I caught my breath I ran over to Lucy who was sat reading her own book and staring writing in it every few seconds.

"A new book I guess?" I said as she looked up.

"Your twenty minutes late Levy!" She said, laughing. I nodded

"I woke up late.. " she winked

"I knew you were going to be late..." She laughed, I shook my head as Mira walked over a tray in her hand placing two glasses of water on the table before us

"Have you guys heard about Gajeel?" My ears turned a light shade of pink at the mention of Gajeel's name.

"No" Lucy said

"Is something wrong!?" I asked. My bond with Gajeel had grown and besides my love for him I care deeply for him.

"No, Lilly's ill and he's looking for a partner to go on a quest with him"

"Why don't you go Levy?" She asked me.

A red blush crept from my neck to my face. I waved my hands and shook my head "oh no, there is no way Gajeel would want me on a quest with him" Lucy winked again

"Sure he wouldn't. It's not like he doesn't enjoy your company" she smirked.

I stepped back and shook my head. He would never want to hang out with me. I stepped back again and fell back. Landing into a solid object.

"What it shrimp" I heard Gajeel say. I looked up.

"Oh Gajeel I was just telling the girls that you needed a partner to go on a quest with.." Gajeel rubbed the back of his neck.

"I really just need someone to have my back. I can handle a fight alone.. but I am so used to fighting with Lilly that I am not used to fighting alone" I blushed again and I heard happy say in a sing song voice.

"She LOOOOVVVEEES him"

"NATSU you need to get your cat under control" I yelled at the fire dragon mage. Balling my hands in fists I pushed them strait and shut my eyes in irritation.

I heard a chuckle and saw Gajeel smirking at me.

"How about it shrimp? Wanna go on a quest with me?" I stopped and stared in shock before Lucy bumped my leg and I nodded back to reality if this was even real.

"Of course Gajeel. What job did you want to take?"

"There's some weird behaviour in a small twin not to far from here and there's sightings of strange monsters.. sounds fun right?" I nodded.

"If you give me the flier I'll try and read up on what these monsters could be" he smirked again ..

"Sure thing shrimp" he handed me the folded paper and nodded to Mira.

"I'll let the requester know that you will be taking the job" she beamed. And walked away. Gajeel rubbed my head and ruffled my hair.

"Meet me here at ten o'clock sharp shrimp" I beamed... As he walked away I let the excitement take over as I ran to my house to pack.. I packed dresses underwear, and other cloths then books that relate to monsters and magic. My ancient magic texts. And closed the bag and placed it in the living room I then looked at the flier. And read up on monsters that have many animal body parts..

"Sounds like a chimera" I hummed and packed a book based on chimeras just to be safe. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it... I sighed and changed into my night wear.