💕 Laxus X (Y/N) 💕

Part two!!

(Seven years later)

Seven years have passed since my sister found me. Seven years have passed since laxus and I got married... Seven years have passed since laxus vanished..

Romeo and I were at the harbour like every year before we would sit and wait... The only ones truly with out faith. Macoa was still trying to remind us that they could return. But I refuses to let my hopes up, I refused to get get disappointed.

"(Y/N)?" The young boy asked..

"Yes Romeo" I said clamping my hands together.

"Do you miss them, him?" He stared out to the fine line where sky met sea.

"Evey day, I never stop thinking about our friends"

"What about Laxus?" He asked still not looking at me his fist clenched and I new that he was thinking of Natsu.

"Laxus, is-was my husband. I will never forget him" after a year of searching the the grand magic cancil announced our friends as dead. After Five years I couldn't afford to keep looking... I just couldn't.

"What about Lexi" my hands gripped each other tighter my nails digging into the skin. Smart kid.

"She knows" I said, my daughter. my Lexi, was six years old.. it was now almost seven years since I had my daughter, mine and Laxus'. I never got the chance to tell laxus. I'd only found out that day.. the day he left that I was pregnant and I didn't want to destract him from and S class quest. So when a few weeks later we found out the island had been wiped from the map.. I'd had no clue what to do. The first person I wanted to talk to was Mira. But she was gone. Then the master but he was gone to. The only people left were our gun slinging friends... I told the couple well they weren't a couple then... Any way... Soon I began searching for laxus but Macoa made me to stop. Due to my pregnancy no one wanted me leaving the guild. Or town or my room.. my child was at that point the only thing we have left of our friends but she's also a reminder that their gone.

"Does she know?" He asked... No one at the guild had ever mentioned her father's name.. she only asked me about her father when a child at school started picking on her saying that the reason she didn't have a father was because he didn't want her.

She came home in a flood of tears demanding the truth. At five years old.. so I told her. The truth that her father would have loved her very much. But she wasn't aware that this was the day.

"She doesn't know this is the day." I stated and he nodded.

"Does she know what magic she wants to practice?" He asked... I didn't take Lexi to the guild much any more I want to make sure she gets and education... Yes magic literally runs in her veins but good schooling doesn't hurt and she's only six!

"She hasn't told me yet.." I admitted and Romeo just nodded. Even though his face showed no emotion. I knew this kid to well. "She's been going to the guild again hasn't she?" I said. He shrugged

"Wouldn't know" I huffed.

This kid was hard work. We slowly made our way back to the guild.... The once amazing guild hall now looked like a bar, rugged and ruined.. fairy tail was no longer it's famous self and had lost any reputation it contained. It was midday Lexi would still be in school untill four. One I entered the guild I felt a pang of guilt, it was vertully empty. Walking over to macoa I smiled..

"Look who's come to visit" he smiled.

"How's the ankle biter" he smirked.

"Coming here I see" I said placing my hands on my hips. Over the years I had adapted a very motherly look. Long skirt that reaches my ankles and a long sleeved top with the sleeves dipping. Low. My hair was tied back in a bun.. as I was younger than laxus. About four years I was now in my mid twenties and didn't look very different than seven years prior. Macoa on the other hand .. hasn't aged well. ..