Natsu X (Y/N)

I hated this! I hated it with every fibre of my being. Anger and frustration boiled in the pit of my  stomach filling your limbs and your heart. Why? Why did my father have to marry me off as soon as i turned 16? My mother had died during child birth but i knew she would not agree with this. Just because ny father was the king of a failing kingdom doesn't mean that i should get the punishment for his failure!

"This is not fair" you growled as your nanny tightenes your corset.

"I know, me love but ya father is the king"

"What does that even mean. What makes a King a king"

"A crown miss" Nanny Mary replied.

"Is that it?"

"Well there's always a long line of royalty"

"That killed their way to the throne"

"Yes ma'am" I knew I was making her uncomfortable, but she was the only one who was honest with me.

"Well that's bulshit."

"Don't say that to ya father miss"

"I have" I sighed "it got me in the dungeons for a week"

"Well it didn't work did it?" She patted my arm as she helped me step into my white gown

"Do you think my fiancé would throw me in the dungeons if I disagreed with him?"

"I don't know ma'am" my fists clenched

"I hate how my father is marrying me off the first kingdom that shows him gold, for all he knows my future husband will lock me in a tower and force me to bare his children"

"The children part is mandatory miss" Mary pointed out. "it's your duty"

"As what a princess. Or a woman" even with my royal blood I'm treated no different than a commoner"

"But your fed miss, you ave clean cloths and people who love you" her eyes glassed over "you ave a family" I nodded and hugged her

"Thank you"

"You look beautiful princess" I looked in the mirror and saw a girl I didn't recognize. Long (H/C) tied up in a high princess bun decerated with golden flowers and leaves. That trailed down into the vale that flowed down my back to my waist. Mary placed my wedding tiara on my head and pushed it into my bun. A small vale that rested on my face.

"I don't think i can do this, Mary" tears welled in my eyes

"Now now dear. Don't get all bunged up. Don't want red eyes in ya big day" I nodded and rubbed the tears away. "Let's go princess" I said nothing and took her hand, leading me down the main passage way Mary nervously talked to me. About how I would remember this day, as a new beginning. That maybe my husband would learn to love me, and maybe I'd learn to love him in return. I heard the nervous mumbling, as we approached the ball room.

"This is my wedding from hell" I seethed "I wanted to get married in a church, to a man I love. With the people I love" Mary said nothing. Just stepped aside allowing my half sister and brother to lead the way in their fancy out fits. A basket in her hand my sister prepared to thorw the flower petles my step mother had got her to pick prior to today. And my brother held the rings on a violent blue pillow. Anger swelled in my stomach all I wanted to do was run, run far far away and never look back. But I can't. My face is known in every kingdom for miles. If I did run, I wouod be caught then married and now doubt punished for disobeying my father and disrepcting my future husband.

"You can do this (Y/N)" I said. "It's just a life time commitment that you never wanted" I looked down at my sister. Knowing that when she turned 16 in just ten short years she would be forced into the same fafte as me... Or maybe not, if her mother fights hard enough for her. "just do it" you flared as one of the maids carefully opened the double doors.