💞 images 💞

So here is the second addition to the image wave I am creating. Just kidding If you guys hate this I won't write them again.. any way her you go.

How they like you to wear your hair..
(Female reader)

Lucy: Lucy would like your hair a similar length to herself. This is simply due to the fact it takes forever for her hair to grow out. Sounds kinda selfish? but your the one who suggested it. You wanted to try a style and had never really had short hair (by choice) and you also wanted to make Lucy smile.

Natsu: well, well, well.. LONG he didn't care if he was caught playing with your hair in public he loves it long and wants to the whole world to know how much he loves your hair! He would attempt to braid it and fail miserably. Either way long all the way.

Cana: again i think Cana has a thing for short hair.. on top of the protective factor. A a short hairstyle suits you and is super cute!

Grey: well he'd love if your hair was waist length he's love it even more if it was braided loosly in two plaits that would swing as you walked.

Mira: long long long long long long long long long long long. Did I mention long? She loves playing with it styling it and making it look all cute and adorable and the best part is as do you. You'd keep the styles in even if they hurt and you hated it... You'd do it just to see Mira smile.

Laxus: laxus would pretend that he didn't care how you did your hair. But he loves medium and tied in a loose French braid down your back.

Juvia:... Again anything (Y/N)-Chan wore was the most amazing thing in the world and would make Juvia so happy.

Lyon: he would love it in a short ehair style. Not like shoulder more lisaana short.

Lisaana: she herself has short hair and loves it. So she wants you to live you hair anything you do with your hair she's fine with.

Elfmen: long. Simple fun braiding sessions and he could say your a real women. through your looks and personality.

Erza: Erza.... Wow I don't know... I think maybe medium again to Erza your style could do no wrong.

Gajeel: maybe long. Again no in-between. I feel that would just irritate the fuck out of him. So long or short take a pick he's adorable either way.