💕 Laxus X (Y/N) 💕

Ok so I am not 100% sure. But I might have writer's block.... In a week I got so excited with how well my book was doing I drained myself of ideas, so-

WAIT...

😝😝 Nope oh I was scaring myself then. I now suddenly have a idea and now it's going to be something even better!
Here's Part Three guy's

(Y/N) = Your Name
(S/N) = Sisters Name
(Y/F/C) = Your Favourite Colour

Part Three!!!

The loud cries of an infant woke me from my sleep.

"Laxus" I groaned, "it's your turn" my husband grunted.

"He's your son" he said, I was too tired to get angry.

"Laxus Dreyer" I warned. He mumbled something about women.

I climbed out from my covers, i stepped on to the cool floor and walked to end of our bed there sat a cot, in which my four month old son was crying. "Hey" I cooe and pick him up. I held him upright. My right hand under his bum and my other on his back. I slowly started walking and pacing the bedroom. Which calmed him down a little, but it was soon clear he needed a change and feed. I walked out of the room down the corridor to his ready made nursery. Why don't I keep him in there? Well on simple reason. I can't stand to be apart from him even in sleep it terrifies me the thought of him being alone. Lexi oftern would want him in her room, at 9 years old she was looking more and more like her father Evey day.

Once I entered the lovingly decreated room, I placed Lucas on his back and changed him (of course there's a Changing mat layed out of the wooden draws. Also breat feeding ahead! Dw not much detail) he continues to cry untill I began to feed him sitting in a rocking chair that Erza had made I rocked back and fourth holding my son close and gently patting his back. As he began to become drausy I detached him from me and worked my way back to my room. I placed Lucas in his coat rapped his blanket around him and allowed him to grab his favourite stuffed toy. It was. White and Blue dragon that (S/N) had given him. She had been on a quest for a few years and only seem Lexi a few times but she was here to stay she didn't want to miss any more. I slipped into Lexi's room and found her sound asleep she's a strong young wizard and we'll she's counting down the days untill she can become an official member of the guild.. I shook my head. So much like her father and I had an unsettling feeling that her younger brother would also follow in her foot steps.. god two mini versions of Laxus. God have mercy on Fairy Tail. Natsu and Lucy had recently had their first child. A little girl called Nashi and was six months months old now, the fact that we are both married to dragon slayers has drawn us together. In this we have arranged a play date for tomorrow. Of course it's a minor cover up, do you really think I could raise another mini laxus without any female support? No way!  I walked back to my room to find Laxus sitting over Lucas.

"He lookes like you, you know" I told him sitting behind him and rapping my arms around his neck.

"Do you really think so?" He questioned, his hand dipping Into the cot allowing Lucas to grab his finger in his sleep.

"Of course he has your hair, your eyes" I kissed his cheek. "The list will continue to grow as he does" sighing. I curled into my covers and smiled when I felt Laxus rap his arms around my waist

"Lexi looks just like her mother" in return I snorted

"Your joking! our daughter is identical  to you!" He nuzzled into my neck.