💞 images 💞

There pet name for you.

Female reader.

Lucy: Princess, although she hates being called it herself. She believes that you deserve the best life and should be treated like a princess. Plus she just loves you.

Natsu: lil' one. It's just Natsu being Natsu but he loves calling you this and it holds such sentimental value for both of you. -///-

Erza: fairy. She'd want to call you her queen. Which she did a lot but her favourite pet name for you is fairy.

Grey: snow flake. Yes relates to his magic however. You are his little snow flake and in that respect, he loves to tease you and the others about how your his.

Juvia: due drop. Just kinda fits doesn't it? Her little due drop. Juvia worship's you and you know it.

Lyon: his Queen. He would treat you like one as well! Seriously he would use his jacket as a bridge over a puddle for you. Lyon purely loves the blush that forms on your cheeks when he calls you this. However you never tell him to stop.

Lisanna: I feel that lisanna wouldn't be a huge lover of pet names. If she had any they would be said in the confines of your shared apartment. But if lisanna had any pet name for you it would be. Honey. 

Elfmen: Rose. It was very tease based. When you and Elfmen became friends people already knew you would get together. This also meant that they would have a name or saying to tease you with. This would be beauty and the beast. (Seriously I hope you get this irony) so elfman began calling you rose. And it stuck.

Mira Jane: star. Because to her you are one. (You are any way!) On your first date, Mira took you on a pick nick and it lasted way longer than you intended. As a result you then started to star gaze and it became your thing. Thus the pet name.

Laxus: Babe. Easy. Rolls off the tongue. And very very laxus. He loves you and want to make to whole world aware. So he makes it very clear that your his girlfriend.

Kana: sweets. Just a cute little pet name no real meaning behind it, other than kana thinks your really sweet.

Ever Green: blossom. Just a cute sweet way to over share her love for you

Freed: my sweet. No other name fits you for him.

Levy: honey, cute sweet simple. And honestly I think levy is too insecure for PDA, so cute and innocent. Just ugh! Sweet.

Bixslow: baby. Much like his little babies he adores you. And is intent on showing it.

Lilyanna:  Kitten. Again I think that lilyanna would be quite shy and cute when it came to PDA. And plus she's totaly adorable.

Jelal: Angle. He believes only an angle could not only forgive him for his sins wholely but love him as well.

Leo/loki: Gorgeous. Exquisite. Stunning. He has many pet names for you but his favourite is, princess.

Yukino: shy. Like painfully shy. It would make you heart squeeze. But she would oftern refer to you as her 'love' beacuse thats what you are. Her one and only love.

Sting: baby girl. Rather clingy and wants EVERYONE to know your his. He will call you this whenever he wants and however. Them secretly he'll ask late at night if it upset you. He's so afraid of upsetting you. (Poor anxious baby!)

Bisca: Sugar sweets. Just bisca I guess?

Rogue: Diamond. He thinks only some so pure could love the 'shadow dragon'

Alzack: gum drop.

Ok, so this is a late update... I am so sorry you guys! Something I have tried to explain is that I deal with deppression, college and my day to day life. My life is hectic and up up untill this point I had dreaded even going into this chapter. I am not sure why? And quite frankly I don't want to know. What I do want you guys to understand is that I am struggling. And I am focusing on other things that make me forget. And fairy tail can sometimes remind me of hard times. Which is Why I try to stay positive but there is no beating around the bush. I am struggling guys and I hope you can understand. I don't know when I'll update next. But I hope you are all still here when I do.

~RoseXXXX

If you want links to my social media they are:

Tumblr:
Blog 1) TheGoddessOfBeautyAndPerfection
Blog 2) chillingwithpattonandvirgil
Blog 3) My-Rand0m-Fand0m-Stuff

Maybe I'll add Snapchat later????