Chapter 1: Canada Here We Come!

Meghan's point of view
Since I was allowed on tour with the boys, I've been very excited.

Once we were all board the plane, Harry and I cuddled on the bed in the bedroom. "Our tour bus is in Canada," Harry smiled, out of the blue saying those words.
"Where?" I asked.
"It's in a secret location in Montreal," He explained.
"Ohh ok!!" I giggled. "How will it get to different countries?"
"We have special delivery boats," Harry said.
"Ok, that's cool!" I smiled.
We were talking for a while, and Harry brought up something. "While were in Canada, is there anything special you wanna do?" Harry asked.
I giggled, wondering what he was getting at. "Uh nope, only sight seeing and stuff like that,".
"Oh ok. Babes, I'll be right back!!" Harry smiled nervously.
I just nodded.

It was about 15 minutes later when Liam came in the room. "Where's Harry?" I asked.
"He's uh...got a bad stomach. He's in the washroom..." Liam lied.
"Ok. What's up?" I asked.
"I wanted to ask you a random question.." Liam spoke.
"Go for it!!" I giggled.
"What's your ring finger size??" Liam asked.
"Uh, size 7. Why?" I asked confused.
"I uh...wanted to get you a little gift...that's all..." Liam lied again.
"Why? I'm taken!" I giggled.
"Uh..for your right hand..." Liam giggled nervously.
"Oh, haha, ok then!!" I chuckled.
Harry came back in the room as Liam left. "How's your stomach now babes?" I asked.
"It's uh..it's..ok I guess..." Harry laughed nervously.
"Come here and lets relax for a bit sweet..." I said.

We were landed in Montreal!! We all had major jet lag. The jet was landed in a private area, and we went to the tour bus. There were 3 single beds and one double. Harry and I had the double. There was one extra bed for the tour bus driver. They were like bunks. The double bed was the top part of one of the bunk beds. We all got onto our beds and had a nap. "Babes, get some rest. I'll be right back," Harry smiled, climbing down the ladder.
I lid down on my side facing the wall. I sighed and let one single tear fall down my face, yet I was smiling.

I woke up with Harry by my side, and it was the next day at 8am. "Babes, were you crying last night?" Harry asked.
"Why?" I asked him.
"There were mascara stains down your cheek. You fell asleep with your makeup on but I washed it off for you with makeup wipes," Harry explained.
"Thanks babes, and yeah I was a little," I giggled.
"Why were you crying?? Did I do something??" Harry asked worried.
"Yes Harry you did!" I smiled.
"What?" Harry asked.
"You loved me. I was crying because of how much I love you!!" I smiled wide, hugging him tight.
"I love you too babes!! So much!" Harry smiled.