Chapter 11: A Month Later....

Meghan's point of view
It had been a month later. The boys are healthy again, and Jackson is gone back home to Australia. In exactly 2 weeks, the boys will be coming home! I decide to hire a maid for the day to clean the house, while I go out. Ring ring.
"Hello, California Maids Department, how may I help you?" The receptionist spoke.
"Hello, this is Ms.Meghan Paymore, fiancé of Harry Styles, you know where to send the maid right?" I smiled.
"Yes, I do, Ms.Paymore. How have the boys been doing since the accident?" She asked.
"Pretty good, Harry still has a bit of neck pain, but other than that pretty good!" I smiled.
"That's great! We will send over our maid Sarah to assist you!" She smiled.
"Wonderful, thank you. Goodbye!" I smiled.
"Bye Ms.Paymore!" She smiled and hung up.

There was a polite knock on the door. I went to answer it. "Good Morning Sarah! Come in!" I smiled.
"Thank you Ms.Paymore!" She smiled and came in.
"Please, call me Meghan!" I giggled.
"Ok, Meghan! Where do I start?" She chuckled.
"Wherever you'd like! I just have to get my makeup on and get dressed," I explained.
"Ok. If your not back by the time I'm done, what would you like me to do?" She asked.
"Make yourself a tea or something!" I smiled.
"Ok, thank you Meghan!" She grinned.

After I was done getting ready, she already had the huge living room cleaned. "I'm gone Sarah! Goodbye!" I smiled.
"Bye Meghan, see you!" She smiled back.
I went into the car garage. My BMW, or Harry's Range Rover? I decided to go with Harry's car today. He wouldn't mind! I got the keys and drove off.

I was at a makeup store in the mall, and a girl walked up to me, she was a worker. "Excuse me," She spoke.
"Yes?" I asked, looking up from the lipsticks.
"Are you Meghan Paymore?" She asked me.
"Yes I am. Why?" I asked smiling.
"I am a huge fan of you and your boyfriend! I follow you on all your socials! Your a huge makeup inspiration!" She smiled.
"Thank you! That means a lot from a girl working at a cosmetics store!" I giggled.
"May I get a picture with you?" She asked.
"Of course you can!" I smiled.
She took her phone out of her back pocket, and got out the camera and snapped a selfie.
"Here, for a treat you can get a 50% off deal, just for you!" She offered.
"No thank you! Sweet in all!" I smiled.
"No! You must!!" She insisted.
"Ok!" I giggled.
After I was done and at the checkout she took me. She marked my whole purchase 50% off!!

I was done shopping and had 20 different bags to bring in. I took a couple in with me. "Hello Sarah! I see your done," I smiled, watching her sip a mug of tea.
"Yeah," She giggled.
"I mean, I was gone for 3 hours!" I laughed.
"Yeah, you were!" She smiled.
"Um, could you help me bring in my bags? You can bring them to my room, " I explained.
"Sure!" She smiled.
She followed me out to the car and we brought them all in.

"Thank you for your service today. Your total is $67.45!" I smiled.
"Thank you miss, that's a lot!" She smiled wide.
"You did help a ton today!" I grinned.
"Indeed!! I will see you again soon miss, take care!" She smiled.
"Goodbye!" I chuckled.
She was gone.

Harry's point of view
The first show in California is tonight. We got onto our jet, and flew from England to California!

On the flight, I was scrolling through my phone, and looked at all the pictures of me and Meghan. Some of us just together, some of us cuddling, some of us even kissing. I miss her so much!!! I wonder what she's doing now??

Meghan's point of view
I wonder what Harry's doing now? He could be doing anything! I just lay in bed scrolling through pictures of us. I miss him, a lot!! I just want to see him again. Remember, 2 weeks Meghan and you'll get to see him!

I decide to put all my clothes away from today, since I still had it in the bags. I hung up some dresses and cute tops, and put some new shorts and jeans in my drawers. I put all my new makeup today and threw out some old stuff. As I was being busy, the house phone rang. RING RING. I ran downstairs to answer it.
"Hello?" I smiled.
"Hey babe!" Harry smiled through the phone.
"Harry!! I missed you and hearing your voice!" I cried.
"I missed all of that too sweet. What are you up to?" He asked me.
"Just putting away some stuff from the shops today! And you?" I asked him.
"Not much, we just landed to our next country for our shows," He said.
"Ok, cool. Where's that?" I asked him, curious.
"Oh, uh...I gotta go babes, the boys need me. I'll talk later, ok!" He said sadly.
"Ok baby, and someone is knocking on the door, goodbye!!" I smiled and hung up.

I ran to the door to open it. I opened it with force. "Surprise!!" Harry grinned.
"Baby!!" I cried, jumping into his arms.
My legs were wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his neck, him holding me tight. "Our next destination is California!!" Harry smirked.
"Your too cute!" I grinned and kissed him. He put me down.
"You guys are adorable together!" Louis giggled.
"Lou!!" I blushed.

The boys came into the house. "Meghan babe," Harry spoke.
"Yes?" I said.
"We asked our manager if you could join us for the two shows here in California. He said yes, and would you like to?" He asked.
"Of course I would!!" I smiled.
"But, when we do our last two shows in Hollywood, you can't come. Sorry babes, managers orders!" Harry said.
"It's ok baby, at least I get to join for a couple more shows!!" I smiled.
"Yeah!" He smiled.

We just went in the room and cuddled for the rest of the night. I was laying on top of his chest on my back. He was rubbing my belly as I shifted and lid in my side besides him, and he wrapped his arm around me. "I'm glad your home for a couple days!" I smiled.
"I am glad too!! I am very glad that I get to see my beautiful fiancé!" He grinned, taking up my hand and kissing the engagement ring.
"Harry! Your too cute!" I giggled like a child.

There was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Niall?" I questioned.
"Meghan, your needed downstairs..." Niall spoke.
"Ok?" I asked confused.
I followed Niall downstairs. Harry followed behind me. All the boys were sitting at the table. "Take a seat!" Louis said.
I sat down and Harry sat beside me. "Babe, what's going on? It's 9:30pm!!" I said.
"Well, we wanted to ask you a question, regarding our wedding," Harry said.
"Ok, what is it?" I asked.
"How much do you want to spend on your dress??" Harry asked me.
"Oh, I don't know! I don't want to sound too greedy if I say a certain amount!" I laughed.
"1 million it is!!" Harry chuckled.
"Harry!!!! No!" I shouted.
"Yes, I want to spoil my girl!" He smiled.
"Oh, fine. Thank you!" I grinned.

After our wedding dress talk, Harry and I both went back up to our bedrooms. We continued to cuddle. He was humming songs to me and I eventually fell asleep on top of him.