Chapter 9: A Vistor

Harry's point of view
It's time for rehearsals and I am still upset. Upset that Meghan had to go. I got back into realty and started to practice with the boys. I put a fake smile on my face and sang, danced and said some jokes to blend in with the three other boys with big, real smiles.

Meghan's point of view
It's 6:30 in the evening and I'm absolutely bored. It's been 4 hours since I last talked to Jackson, and 1 hour since I talked to Harry. I called Jackson because I needed someone to chat to:
"Hey Meghan!" Jackson smiled.
"Hey! What's up?" I asked.
"Not much, just going to visit someone soon.  I'll be at their house in like 10 minutes," Jackson explained.
"Ok. We can talk while your on your way....wait!! are you driving??" I asked worried.
"No, I'm in an uber. I was to lazy to drive, haha!" Jackson laughed.
"Oh Jackson!" I laughed.
"Uh, I gotta go!! Right around the corner to the place im going to, bye!!" He giggled and hung up.
I put my cell on the couch, as I heard a knock on the door.

I knew it couldn't be Jackson because he was in Australia. It wasn't the boys, they were in Ireland. I opened the door to see Jackson. "Jackson!! How?? It's a 14 hour flight from Australia?!?!" I asked confused.
"I know people that have jets and they fly pretty fast!" Jackson giggled.
"Well, come in!" I smiled.
"Surprised?" Jackson asked.
"Very!! You can sleep in Niall's room, he won't mind!" I smiled.
"Ok, that sounds cool. I have my suitcases left in the porch. Can I get settled in?" He asked.
"Don't ask me that!! It's my mansion too. Go ahead!" I smiled.
He went and got his suitcases and went up to settle in.

I went upstairs and Jackson was in the washroom, brushing his teeth. When he was done, he spoke to me. "Do you need to get in?" He asked me.
"No, I have my own in mine and Harry's room," I explained.
"Cool!! Does Niall have one in his??" Jackson asked.
"Yup!! We all have our own washrooms in our bedrooms!" I giggled.
"That's so awesome!! I'm not gonna use Niall's, for his own privacy," Jackson said.
"That's nice of you!!" I smiled. "Harry let's me have the washroom in our room most of the time, but he still comes in sometimes,".
"He's such a kind guy. I'm so happy he's going to marry you!! He's perfect!" Jackson smiled.
"Jackson, I'm glad you think that. He is going to be your brother in law!" I chuckled.
"Haha, true!" Jackson smiled.

After our long conversation, I went into the bedroom, and into my bathroom. I brushed my long hair and put it into a messy bun. I wiped off my makeup and washed my face. I brushed my teeth not long after. Jackson was just coming up the stairs from shutting off the tv and lights. "Goodnight little sis!" Jackson smiled, kissing my forehead.
"Goodnight big bro!" I smiled, hugging him tight.
We went our separate ways and shut the bedroom doors and snuggled into the beds.

Harry's point of view
It's late in California, and even later here. I don't want to bother Meghan because she's probably sleeping, yet I want to call her so bad!! I decide to leave her alone. "Mate, its 4:30am. Go to sleep!" Louis chuckled.
"I will eventually!!" I said.
I lid down on my side wondering what she does during the day. After a while, I slowly drift off to sleep.

Meghan's point of view
I wake up to the sound of a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yawn.
The door opens. "Good morning! It's 10am," Jackson smiles.
"I'll be down in a bit!" I responded.
He shut the door. I went into the bathroom and decided to wash my face for the morning. I fixed my hair into a high ponytail and I ran downstairs.

I sat down at the island in the kitchen. "Want me to make some breakfast?" Jackson offered.
"Do you wanna go out?" I asked.
"Sure!" Jackson said.
We both went upstairs to get ready. I got dressed, did my hair and makeup and brushed my teeth. Jackson got his clothes on, brushed his teeth and combed his hair and we were ready in a matter of 1 hour and 30 minutes. He followed me out into the car shed where our many expensive vehicles were parked. "Is that your BMW?!?" Jackson gasped.
"Yup! You wanna drive?" I asked.
"Would I ever!" He smiled.
We both hopped into the vehicle and drove off. "Now Jackson, don't drive on the left side of the road, it's the right side now!" I chuckled.
"Yes, I know!" Jackson smiled.
He was so good at driving in California! It's like he never even been driving on the Left side!

As Jackson pulled into a local Coffee Shop, I rang Harry. "Hey love!! How's it going?" Harry smiled into the phone.
"Babes, it's doing great!! Jackson surprised me and she's staying with me for a while. How's it going with you?" I asked.
"Did he?? Nice fella he is. It's doing good here though, thanks babe!" He smiled.
"Uh, yeah he is. Could you put Niall on for a sec please?" I asked, while getting out of the car.
"Sure, one sec!" Harry said.
I waited a while as I stepped into the building with Jackson.
"Hey! You needed me??" Niall asked.
"Yeah, Hi Niall. I was wondering if Jackson could sleep in your bed while he stays with me..." I asked.
"Of course!! Tell him he's free to use my washroom and products of he wanted to!!" Niall chuckled.
"Thanks Niall, your the best!" I smiled.
"Your welcome. Harry please!" I giggled.
"Sure thing!" Niall chuckled.

As Jackson ordered our stuff, I was finishing up my conversation with Harry at a table. "I miss you so much!" I cried.
"I miss you too love!" Harry grinned into the phone.
"I have to go now. Jackson is on his way back to the table and he'll wanna talk with me!" I chuckled.
"Alright, I love you so much dear!! I'll talk with you soon!" Harry smiled.
"Love you too babes, goodbye for now!" I cried, a tear slipping. I hung up.

Jackson had arrived! He sat across from me. "Here's your iced coffee, and bacon breakfast sandwich!" Jackson said.
"Thanks!" I smiled, wiping my tear away.
"You alright?" He asked me, worried.
"Oh, yeah!! I just got off the phone with Harry. I miss him so much!!" I exclaimed.
"It'll be alright! I promise you that sis!" Jackson grinned.
"Thanks Jackson, your an awesome brother!" I smiled back at him.