Chapter 13: Last Goodbye And Trouble Ahead

Meghan's point of view
The boys have to go already. It's their last show of the tour and in 5 days, I'll get to stay with them for another while year before their next tour. "Goodbye baby, I love you!" Harry smiled, kissing me.
"Love you too! So much. Goodbye!" I smiled, kissing back. A tear slipped.
"Don't cry, I hate it when you cry!" Harry frowned, wiping my tears away.
"Ok babe, goodbye!" I smiled, hugging him.
He was gone and so were the rest of the boys.

I decided to get my mind off things, and go to my room, and play my guitar that Niall gave to me for my birthday. He thought me everything and now I am like a professional! I played little things and sang along. There was a loud knock that interrupted me.

I ran down and opened the door. "Hello? Zayn!?" I asked gobsmacked.
"Hello dear!" Zayn chuckled in an evil tone. (A/N : I have nothing against Zayn, it's just his character style).
"What do you want on this fine day?" I asked, nervously.
"I wanted to know if I could come in for a bit...." Zayn smiled.
"Uhh, I dunno..." I giggled.
"Why is that??" Zayn grumbled.
"I am just busy so if you could exit MY property I'd appreciate it!" I yelled.
"It's not just your property dear, it's Niall's. It's Harry's. It's Liam's and it's also Louis!" Zayn laughed.
"Well, so what. I live here, and I want you to leave!" I shouted.

All off the sudden, a police officer drives by and pulls into the driveway. He gets out of the vehicle. "My window was open and I heard the argument!" He said.
"Officer, may I?" I asked.
"Go ahead, speak!" He smiled.
"Long story short, I know the famous boy band one direction, this man previously left the band." I started.
"Continue.." He spoke.
"And I'm engaged to one of them. All of the sudden, Zayn shows up, uninvited, and expects to come in, and I told him I was busy, but he was scaring me with his evil tone, and he refused to leave!" I cried.
"It's this a shared property?" He asked me.
"Yes! I share it with the band!" I smiled.
"Well, my dear 'friend' Zayn, she is an owner if this property, so you must leave!" The cop spoke harshly.
"I'm not!! I want this girl all to myself!" Zayn shouted.
"Sir, leave!" The cop yelled.
"No!!" Zayn shouted back.
"You left me with no choice, your coming down to the station sir!" The cop shouted, handcuffing Zayn.
"Sir!" I cried. "Thank you! I was scared he'd do something!"
"That's what were here for! Lock your doors and windows when you go inside, goodbye dear!" He smiled and left with Zayn.

I ran inside and locked the doors, and windows, on recommend by the police officer. I just sat on my couch in fright. Boys, please hurry and come home!!

Sorry! This is a shorter chapter, but I'll try to make the next chapter longer :)