Chapter 16: Wedding Bells

Two months later....
Meghan's point of view
I woke up very excited. "Harry!! It's the big day!" I squealed, shaking his sleeping body.
He groaned and opened his eyes. "It is? It is!! We're getting married today!" Harry smiled.
"The wedding is in 8 hours, so we might as well get up now," I spoke.
"Ok, let's go!!" Harry smiled.
Harry and I walked down the big mansion staircase. The boys all of the sudden had an applause. "It's the big day!!" Louis smiled.
"Woohoo!!! Wedding day!!" Liam shouted.
"Mr and Mrs Styles!!" Niall smiled.
"You guys are too sweet!" I grinned.

The boys had made breakfast today. It was bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. "Breakfast looks delicious!!" I giggled.
"Thanks!" Niall, Liam and Louis said altogether.
We all dug in and began eating like complete starving savages.

The wedding is 5:30. It's currently 12:30. We have 5 hours. "We gotta get ready now!!" I smiled.
"Let's go our separate ways and I'll see you at the wedding!" Harry smiled. "I love you!"
"Love you too! Bye babes!" I smiled, kissing his cheek.

The wedding location is at a beautiful beach. We reserved it for a private event. I went to the beach house we rented for this event. Waiting there for me was my brother, Anne, Gemma, my dad that came from England, my cousin, Ashley. Harry hired a makeup and hair stylist for me. "Welcome, Ms.Meghan!" The stylist smiled.
"Thank you!" I smiled.
"We have your dress here. Get into a robe and we can get started!" She smiled.
"Ok!" I giggled.
I slipped into one of the pink silk robes she had brought.

I went and sat down. "Now, do you have any ideas of hairstyles you'd like?" She asked me.
"Uh, surprise me!" I smiled.
"Well do!" She grinned.
Not too long after, Harry's little cousin and her mom showed up. She's gonna be our flower girl. My friends, Kaylee, Mia and Meredith flew in to be my bridesmaids.

As my hair was being done, Anne was taking to me. "Are you nervous?" Anne asked me.
"A little. I'm so honoured to marry your son though. I adore him very much!" I smiled wide.
"And he adores you too, my dear. Whenever he called me while he was on tour, he'd talk about you for like hours on end!" She giggled.
"Oh? Is that so!" I smiled.
"Yes!" Anne smiled.
"I am so happy your going to become my mother in law! Your a sweet woman Anne!" I smiled.
"Thank you dear! I'm glad your becoming a part of the Styles family!" She smiled back.

My hair was finished after an hour and a half. She done a beautiful curled up-do, in the style of a bun. She added little jewels for effect. "Do you want a surprise on the makeup too?" She smiled, chuckling.
"Sure!" I smiled, laughing.
As she started my makeup, my dad came to me. "I love you Meghan. I am honoured to be called your father!" He cried.
"Dad! Your so sweet. I'm glad you could make it, but how? It's so expensive and we lost everything!" I questioned.
"Well, Harry kind of donated 10 million to help me out back in England..." My dad chuckled.
"Harry, he always finds a way to help!" I giggled.
"Oh yeah! I'm glad he's not a jerk, and that he's a gentleman," My dad said.
"I am too!" I smiled.
My dad left my side after a while.

"Well, you look stunning! Your makeup is done, all you need to do is get into that dress!" The stylist smiled.
I nodded my head. I went into the changing room and slipped into my elegant dress.