Chapter 14: I'm Coming Home

Meghan's point of view
Today is the boys last show of the tour. It's a 6:30pm concert, so when their done at 8:30, their coming right home to me.

I woke up from a message from Harry saying:
Good morning baby! I love you so much. I can't talk to you much today because I will be busy rehearsing. But, please never forget your my fiancé and I love you and only you! Goodbye babes ;)

I smiled in awe at the text. He's such a romantic!!

I was preparing the house for when the boys came home. I wanted the house to look tidy, and I wanted to dress fairly nice. I washed dishes and put them away. I washed lots of clothes and put them away. I swept and mopped the floors. The house looked brand new!

I ran up the stairs and got dressed. I wore a cute, red lace romper. I did my makeup and loosely curled my hair. I put on a white flower crown to go with my outfit. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. Ring ring. It's Harry!!
"Hello!" I grinned.
"Hey princess!! How are you doing?" Harry smiled.
"I'm great! Excited to see you. How are you, my prince!" I giggled, mimicking the nickname.
"I'm wonderful!" Harry chuckled.
"Uh babe.." I spoke.
"Yes, princess?" Harry asked concerned.
"When will you be home?" I asked.
"We just left for the jet that's by the airport. We might be another 3 to 4 hours, but don't worry, we'll get there!" Harry smiled.
"Ok! I love you so much!" I grinned.
"Love you too baby. I'll talk later, ok?" He smiled.
"Ok, goodbye!" I smiled and hung up.

I'm ready pretty early, so I decide to drive out and get a Starbucks. I pull into the parking lot, and put my sunglasses on my head. Since nobody was in line, I went up to order. "What can I get for you today?" She smiled.
"A Large Very Berry Hibiscus please!" I smiled.
"Ok, and can I get a name?" She smiled.
"Meghan!"
"Ok, and I love your ring by the way. Engaged?" She asked.
"Yeah! Thanks!" I smiled.
"No problem!" She grinned.
I went over to where they served and when I heard my name called, I got it and went back to my car and drove home.

I entered my big home, with my cold drink in my hands. I sat at the table and went through pictures of Harry and I. "I love you Harry!" I whispered, looking at the pictures.
"I love you too Meghan!" I heard a voice say.
I turned around to see Harry, holding a bouquet of roses in his hands.
"Baby!! I thought you'd be 4 hours!" I cried, hugging him.
"I lied, sorry babe. I wanted to surprise you. I seen your car gone so it was perfectly panned out!" Harry smiled.
"It's ok, I'm not mad!" I smiled.

The boys came through the door. "Hey Meghan!!" Liam smiled.
"Boys!!" I smiled, running to them. We had a huge group hug, all 5 of us. I began to cry. "What's wrong?" Niall asked.
"I just missed all of you!" I cried.
"We all missed you too!" Louis smiled.

It was early evening, and were talking. "How was Hollywood?" I asked.
"It was good. The fans are amazing. We did a quick Q&A there!" Harry explained.
"Cool! What were some questions?" I asked.
"How's Meghan? Are you excited to get married? Are you guys gonna have kids?? More questions about us!" Harry explained.
"Really?!" I smiled.
"Yeah!" Harry grinned.
There was a silence. "Can we leave you two alone? You haven't seen each other in a while!" Niall spoke.
"That'll be nice! We can hang out by the poolside!" Harry smiled and the boys and I nodded.

Harry took my hand and we walked outside. We were walking around by the pool, then we decided to go to our garden, where the pretty lights were and sat on our furniture outside. "You look beautiful, like always!" Harry smiled.
"Thank you baby!" I smiled.
"Your eyes look so nice when they sparkle in the moonlight, or in any light, like right now!" Harry grinned, holding my hands.
"Harry!" I blushed.
He took his phone out of his pocket and started playing romantic, slow dance music. "May I have this dance?" Harry smiled.
"Of course!" I giggled.

As the music played, we danced by the pool, and around the garden. My head was resting on his neck, and our hands were intertwined. Out feet moved perfectly together.

Niall's point of view **NEW POV**
I decided to look out the patio window. I seen the love birds dancing to music. It was romantic. I grabbed my phone and filmed it, to show them later. They never noticed me. After a while I stopped recording and went on. "I'll miss Harry when he's married..." I said, while sitting down.
"Why?" Louis asked.
"Remember! In Hollywood Harry mentioned about moving when he's married!!" Niall said.
"Oh, yeah!" Louis said.
There was a silence between the boys.