Chapter 6: "Hello Australia!!" And A Surprise On Stage

Meghan's point of view
Tonight was the first show in Australia!! It was already 2:30pm, and we were all dressed and up and ready. We quickly went to Starbucks and head to the arena to practice till 4:30. I sat in the front row (like always) and watched them practice.

It was 7:00. Showtime!! I was backstage, watching the boys on the screens. Harry kissed me before he went out. As Harry ran out he shouted "Hello Australia!!". The fans screamed, as they started their first song, What makes you beautiful, for a throwback, since it was Thursday.

"Who wants to hear some jokes??" Harry laughed.
The fans screamed at the top of their lungs. "Ok, ok!" Harry said. "Knock knock!"
"Who's there??" The fans shouted.
"A cow goes..." Harry giggled.
"A cow goes who?" The fans asked, laughing knowing what's coming.
"No silly!! A cow goes....moo!!!" Harry chuckled.
The fans still laughed anyways.

The show went on, and Harry called me out on stage. "I have been dating my beautiful girl for 7 months now..." Harry smiled.
"Yeah, we have!" I smiled.
"And I was wanting to.." Harry began.
"Wanted to what??" I asked.
The fans started cheering. He got down on his knee. "I wanted to know if you'd become Mrs.Styles?" Harry asked.
The fans screamed at the tops of their lungs, clapping, screaming and crying. They settled down.
"Harry, I...Yes Harry!! I would love to become your Mrs.Styles!!" I cried tears of joy.
The fans screamed so loud, I was almost deaf. The screen showed my hand, as he placed the big, beautiful diamond engagement ring on my finger. He kissed me long and sweet and the fans cheered.

The show was over and we were all backstage, in the One Direction dressing room. "Congrats you two!" Niall smiled.
"Thanks!" I smiled.
"Hello my beautiful fiancé!" Harry grinned, kissing me.
"Baby, I love you!! That was the best proposal ever!" I cried, hugging him.
"Aww you guys!! Your too sweet to handle!!" Liam grinned.
"Liam!!" I giggled.

We all headed back to the hotel room. I decided to FaceTime my brother and share the news. "Hey sis!" Jackson smiled.
"Hey! I have some news to share!!" I smiled wide, Harry by my side.
"What?" He asked grinning.
I held my hand to the screen. "I'm engaged!!" I smiled.
"Meghan!! I'm so happy!! Congratulations!" Jackson smiled wide. "Harry, your a good lad!"
"Thanks Jackson! I'm happy to be becoming her husband!" Harry smiled.
"Well, I have to go. My girlfriend is waiting for me to come pick her up at the makeup store down the road," He laughed.
"Ok Jack. Tell her I said hello!" I giggled.
"Ok sis, bye!" He smiled, ending the call.

It was early morning, around 3. I woke up and took a stroll around the room. I sat on the couch and looked at the big, diamond ring on my finger. A tear slipped out of my eye, and down my cheek. I was excited to marry him, but upset my mother couldn't be there. The ring glistened in the moonlight, due to the huge window next to me. My tears also were glistening. I walked back to the bed where Harry was. I sat on the bed, and I never noticed he was awake. "Love, why are you crying?" Harry asked, frightening me.
"Babes! Your awake!" I chuckled, wiping my tears.
"Why were you crying?" Harry repeated.
"I was just so happy we are engaged!!" I smiled, leaving out the other part.
"Me too babes!" Harry grinned.
Lucky we never woke up the boys, due to our rambling. I slowly fell asleep in Harry's arms.