Chapter 8: Back Home To California

Meghan's point of view
I had my bags all packed. My suitcases all packed. I was ready. The boys helped me bring the stuff on and we were ready to go. "Baby, I'll miss you so so much!!" Harry cried, kissing and hugging me.
"I'll miss you too!" I cried.
I said my last goodbyes to the boys, before I'd see them again in two months. The boys walked off the private jet, and I was off back to our mansion in California.

Once I had arrived back in the warm state if California, I let one tear slip down my cheek. I missed Harry and the boys already. I took the house key out of my purse and unlocked the door. I stepped into the huge mansion and shut the door behind me. I got a text from Jackson saying:
Jackson: Hey sis!! Wanna hang out for a bit? We can go out to lunch, it's on me :)
I frowned knowing I couldn't, so I replied:
Me: Sorry bro, I can't. I got sent back to California on demand of the boys producer :(
As I sent the text I went into mine and Harry's room to unpack all my shoes, clothes, makeup, electronics, etc. He texted back.
Jackson: Awe man!! Why'd they do that? Where do you live in California?
Me: *Address*
Jackson: Ok, cool. I gotta go, bye!
Jackson Paymore has logged off.

After texting Jack, I got back to unpacking. After my suitcases were empty, I got changed into a crop top and shorts, and went on the balcony in mine and Harry's room. I brought out a sun chair to relax on.

Harry's point of view *NEW POV*
Today's the last show in Australia. I'm sad my beautiful fiancé, Meghan couldn't be here. As the boys and I got each other pepped up, we all went out on stage and sang Best Song Ever to open the show.

After the show, I went backstage. My beautiful girl wasn't there to greet me. I let a tear slip down my cheek. I miss her so so much, but you have to stay strong Harry!! I thought.

Our next destination was the UK. We were doing shows in Ireland, England, and Scotland. We got onto our jet, that had flown back from California, and we were on our way to Ireland first.

Meghan's point of view
I scrolled through my phone, still on the sun chair. I seen lots of cute pictures of me and Harry. I started to get sad again, missing him more than ever!! I decided to call him. The number you have reached is not available. Please try again later.... What's going on?? Is he ignoring me? Is he cheating??? Or is he just busy? So many thoughts went through my head. He's probably just busy, right??

I tried to remain calm. I went into the living room downstairs, and sat on the couch. I watched a one direction film from two years ago to distract myself from my thoughts I was having. Instead I laughed at the funny moments in the movie.

Harry's point of view
The jet has landed and were in Ireland!! We go to a hotel and I noticed I have a missed call from Meghan. I decided to call her back:
"Hello!!" She smiles through the phone.
"Hey sweet!! How are you?" I grinned.
"I've been sad and missing you, but happy at times. How about you babes?" She asked.
"Babes, I've been sad too, and missing you, but we both have to stay strong!" I explained.
"Yeah your right. How come you never answered your phone?" She asked me worried.
"I was in the air when you called. I'm here in Ireland now!!" I smiled.
"Oh ok, I was worried!" She sighed in relief.
"Babes, don't worry about me. Hey, listen. I gotta go, but I'll text you later, ok?" I smirked.
"Ok. Miss you and love you!" Sh cried.
"I miss and love you too babes. Goodbye my love!" I smiled.
I hung up. I really want to see my beautiful fiancé, but I know I can't. I just have to wait two months.

Meghan's point of view
He hung up. I miss him and I wanna see him, but I just have to wait two months to see him.