Chapter 12: Life Story And Concert In California

Meghan's point of view
WARNING: Killing story ahead, if triggered skip this chapter!!
I woke up at 3am and Harry wasn't there. I heard the boys talking downstairs in the kitchen. Louis was still sleeping. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone, and went downstairs. "Haha!! That was fun-- oh, hey Meghan!" Niall laughed.
"Hey! Did I disturb anything?" I asked.
"No, not at all! Your never a disturbance!" Niall smiled.
"Heh! Thanks Niall!" I grinned.
"Wanna sit on my lap, or just sit by me?" Harry asked, looking up at me.
"Eh I'll just sit on your lap!" I smiled.

I sat on Harry's lap as their conversation grew. Ring ring. "Sorry, I gotta take this!" Harry said, lifting me off his lap.
Harry rested me in his chair and he went upstairs. I looked over at the stairs, watching him go. "You ok?" Liam asked.
I turned around. "Yeah!" I smiled.
"Ok, you sure now?" He smirked.
"Yep, positive!" I giggled.
Niall looked at me with his ocean blue eyes. "So, how has your life changed since you've been here?" Niall asked me.
"A lot!! I get more opportunities and my poor parents, they both lost their jobs before I came to join you guys for Christmas!" I frowned.
"Oh, were sorry to hear!" Niall said sadly.
"And they lost our big house we had before and we had to move to a semi-home in town," I cried.
"So you guys were pretty wealthy people, huh?" Liam asked me.
"Yeah, then we got robbed and lost pretty much everything..." I began to cry.
As I was crying Harry came down. "Meghan, what's wrong! Boys, did you do this?' Harry asked.
"No, I just asked how her life had changed since she's been here, and her story got deep!" Niall explained.
"Oh, ok, I see. How about this, we call it a night, because we've got a busy day ahead of us!" Harry explained to us.
"Ok, goodnight everyone!" Niall smiled.

Harry and I were the first to go to the rooms. He shut the door and locked it. "Baby, what happened in your life?" He asked.
"Lots of stuff! I was apart of a very wealthy family, until everything went downhill. My parents lost their jobs, we got robbed, we lost our house and were forced to move. And..." I started to cry.
"And what?" Harry asked.
"You see that picture over on my nightstand of the little boy?" I asked, pointing to the picture.
"Yeah, is it Jackson?" Harry asked.
"No, he is my little brother, James," I explained.
"What happened?" He asked.
"He got murdered when he was 2," I started to cry.
"Baby, I am so so sorry!" Harry tested up.
"He's supposed to be 4 now. I miss him like crazy!!" I cried, burying my head into Harry's chest, crying.
"Baby, shh! I got you, it'll be ok. I am so sorry for everything that has happened to you!" Harry cried, rubbing my back.
I looked up. "Thank you Harry! I am so grateful to have you!" I cried.
"I am so thankful to have you too!!" Harry grinned, kissing the top of my head.

After our deep conversation, I eventually fell asleep, cuddled to Harry's side.

The alarm went off at 9:30. "Rise and shine!!" Harry smiled, kissing my crusty cheek from the crying last night.
I opened up my blue eyes. "Good morning!!" I smiled.
"Let's get up and start the day!" Harry smiled, lifting me into his arms, and carrying me down the stairs.
As we were down the stairs, Harry sat me in a chair in the kitchen. "Well, aren't you quite chipper today!" Louis laughed.
"Lou, shush!! I always am!" Harry defended.
"Whatever!" Louis laughed harder. He got his coffee and sat across from me.

Liam and Niall came down to join us. "Good morning to you all!" Niall sung out.
"Good morning Niall, and Liam!" I giggled softly.
"Good morning dear!" Liam smiled.
Why are they all so happy this morning?? I questioned to myself.
"Well, I'm gonna go get ready, so I'll see you guys in an hour?" I spoke.
"Yup!" Harry smiled.

I ran up to the bedroom Harry and I shared. I closed the door, but never locked it. I got out my huge case of makeup and began to start. I put on some One Direction music as I was doing my makeup.

I was finished my foundation and everything on my face, and as I was doing my eye makeup, there was a knock on the door. "Come on in!" I smiled.
"Hey!" Liam smiled as he walked in.
"Oh, hi!" I giggled.
"Your still not done? You have your eyebrows done and your face and it's only been a half hour!!" Liam chuckled.
"It takes a while to do this kinda stuff!" I giggled, blending a colour eyeshadow.
"We'll be ready when you are. Harry just needs to comb his hair and brush his teeth," Liam explained.
"Ok, I'll only be like another half hour!" I laughed.
"Ok, take your time. By the way, I like your taste in music!" Liam laughed.
"Haha, thanks!" I giggled.
Liam left the room.

It was about a half hour later and I got my eye makeup done, and we were in our way to the stadium. Harry and I sat in the front and the rest of the boys sat in the back. "Meghan.." Harry started.
"Yes??...." I asked him.
"I can't wait to marry you!" Harry smiled, lifting my hand and fiddling with the ring, while driving.
"I can't wait to marry you either babes!" I smiled.
"Uh, sorry to intrude on this cute moment, but we need to drive faster. We are gonna be late!" Niall spoke.
"Oh, yes! Right..." Harry blushed. He quickly dropped my hand and had full focus on the road.

We arrived at the stadium where the boys were rehearsing. I walked around backstage and went into Harry's dressing room. I sighed. Ring ring. It was Harry's phone. AGAIN!! I answered. "Hello?" I spoke.
"Hello, who's this?" The lady spoke.
"I'm Meghan, Harry's fiancé!" I laughed, worried.
"Oh, sorry dear!! I didn't recognize your voice! It's me, Anne, his mom?" She giggled.
"Oh, Anne! Hello!" I laughed.
"Hi dear. Can you put Harry on for me?" She asked.
"Certainly!" I smiled.
I ran out to main stage, and gave the phone to him.

"Hello California!!" Harry shouted and the fans went nuts.
"Harry, calm down! We have a song to sing!" Liam smiled and the fans laughed.
"I can't!! Let's get on with it then!" Harry chuckled, dancing around.

After their few songs, Harry started to talk about a certain topic, and he said a classic line of his.
"Don't worry, this is a family show!" The fans started cheering. "OR IS IT!!!" Harry laughed. The fans cheered.
(A/N: Do you guys know that line Harry said at concerts?)

After the concert, the boys ran backstage and had one big group hug around me. They all went their separate ways in their dressing rooms, and I followed Harry into his. "Great show, that was!" Harry grinned, while changing his pants.
"It was! The fans everywhere seem nice!" I smiled.
"Of course they are, and that includes you babe, your our biggest fan ever!!" Harry smiled. His pants were changed and he came over and gave me a sweet little peck on the lips. "Love you!" Harry smiled, holding my hands, kneeling down.
"I love you too baby!" I smiled.